The Massacre

CH. 1 The Massacre

Tokito and the Kamdo family have been extremely close to each other, currently Tokito family have came to visit Kamado family on the account of new year and decide to celebrate it together, but Nezuko Kamado the second child of Kamados have been sick so Tanjiro decide to go to the town to buy some medicien's but because it is too risky to send on a child, Muichiro Tokito the eldest son of Tokitos decide to accompany his best friend.

The journey down the mountain wasn't anything special they chit-chat about different things like how are you, how is others or what should we do after we came back and different things, nor anything thing special happened, when they reach the town they just go to the medical store buy medicine's which Tanjiro mother Kie Kamado told them to get but it changed when they decide to come back.

Tanjiro P.O.V

"Ok i have brought medicine's let's go back" i said to my best buddy Muichiro "Oh ok" he replied. It was pretty late because of most of medical store being closed. 

As we were going back suddenly old man Saburo shouted "OY TANJIRO, MUICHIRO it's pretty late come and stay here for the night" we looked at each other and than said "It's okay we will be fine" i said "Yeah old man Saburo you don't need to worry" Muichiro added to my statement "Just don't argue and come" He said "You do know about man eating demon do you" He added "Yeah our father did told us about them but i don't think there will be any demon's here" Muichiro said "Still just stay here" i sigh and said "Ok let's stay here for the night Muichiro" Muichiro nodded as we went inside the house it wasn't very big we eat some food and went to sleep.

Next day we immediately went for our house, i was worried about Nezuko so we were in a bit of hurry, but as we were a little further away from the house, i got a scent of blood did somebody got injured, i told this to Muichiro and we started sprinting as we reach the house we saw something we never even think of

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We saw our family DEAD they were rip apart limb by limb. Muichiro fell down on his knees there were a pure minute of silence as our brains were processing the sight we were seeing. 

We were having only one thought in our mind 'How did this happen'.

After many minutes of dead silence, Muichiro finally spoke in a cracked voice "H-ho-w" i didn't respond we started crying really badly how did this happen, who did this and why? after minutes of crying we walks towards the house to see if anybody was alive and there was, i was checking everybody pulse and Nezuko pulse were still active "NEZUKO IS STILL ALIVE" i shouted.

 Muichiro look towards me "We should get her to doctor" He said shifting his gaze towards Nezuko, to be honest when i saw Nezuko i was a bit confused cuz there were some changes in her body, it was like she have fangs and stuff but i didn't care much at that time.