Twisted Labyrinth

Ch. 11 Twisted Labyrinth

This Story is Always in Third Person P.O.V

This Ch is 2908 words, Long.

"Inosuke, how many years has it been..." Tanjiro, the resilient and compassionate redhead, asked with concern etched on his face. Inosuke, the fiercely independent and energetic warrior, lay on the ground looking weakened as if he had given up hope.

"It feels like forever, Monjiro," Inosuke replied weakly, his voice filled with exhaustion and frustration. Despite his tough exterior, he couldn't hide the weariness in his eyes. Tanjiro stood weakly and placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, "Don't lose hope, Inosuke. We will find a way out of here, no matter how long it takes,". Inosuke simply looked at him like he was an otherworldly creature.

They both were hungry.....really hungry....really, REALLY HUNGRY

"Monjiro, if I starved here, please tell Zenitsu he was a good friend.." Inosuke said, clutching his growling stomach, a pained expression on his face.

Tanjiro chuckled, his own stomach rumbling in agreement. "Don't worry, Inosuke, we'll get out of here and feast like kings! Zenitsu would be proud to see us conquering our hunger and that damn demon!"

Inosuke's eyes widened with excitement. "Yeah, we'll devour mountains of food, rivers of soup, and whole herds of boar! I can already taste it!"

Tanjiro firmly stood up and glanced at Inosuke, his eyes filled with determination. "We'll have to keep fighting, Inosuke. We'll find a way out of this twisted maze and put an end to this demon's reign," he declared, his resolve unwavering.

"And then we will feast upon our hard work. I will pay for the treat."

Inosuke nodded, his spirit rekindled by Tanjiro's words. "Yeah, let's show this demon what we're made of, Monjiro! We'll make him regret trapping us here," he exclaimed, his voice regaining its trademark enthusiasm.

"And we will have him cook us the biggest supper ever before killing him!" There was a moment of silence before both Tanjiro and Inosuke burst into laughter.

Suddenly Tanjiro caught the scent of something; upon close inception, it was the scent of Ramen. "Inosuke, do you smell some ramen in here?" Tanjiro asked, looking perplexed but somewhat pleasured. "Ramen, I sense a whole lot of tasty food nearby!" They both started walking in the direction of the food

As they navigated through the dimly lit corridors, the tantalizing aroma of food occasionally wafted through the air, teasing their senses. Their footsteps quickened, driven by a primal instinct to satisfy their insatiable appetites.

"Tanjiro, I can almost hear the sizzle of meat on the grill, the crackle of vegetables in a stir-fry!" Inosuke exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

Tanjiro's mouth watered at the thought. "I can almost taste the tender, juicy steak, the warmth of freshly baked bread. Just a little longer, Inosuke and our feast awaits!"

Their hunger-fueled banter became a source of motivation, pushing them to overcome the challenges that lay before them. The promise of a satisfying meal propelled them forward, their growling stomachs driving their every step.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, they reached a grand hall bathed in soft, inviting light. The sight before them was a feast for the eyes - tables adorned with platters of mouthwatering delicacies, the aroma of spices filling the air.

Inosuke's eyes widened with childlike wonder. "Is this heaven?!"

Tanjiro couldn't contain his excitement, a wide grin spreading across his face. "No, Inosuke, it's a banquet! Let's eat until we can't move!"