Training

CH.3 Training

Note: This story is always in Third person P.O.V

 I personally found training ark boring so i decided to make it short so we can proceed to much more exciting parts

It has been over 5 years since the massacre happened, Tanjiro and Muichiro have been training brutally in these time period.  

They would need to train their muscle by doing countless hours of pushups, situps, swinging sword's and stuff like that.

Their routine is woke up at 2 am, immediately went outside grab their swords and started swinging it, until their master tell them to stop which could go on for a well over 6 hours.

After that they need to do pushups,situps, going up and down the mountain they were in holding there breath under water, practice with their breath technique etc.

And they need to do this everyday for 5 Years

Currently, Muichiro and Tanjiro are heading towards the Final selection.

It was a exam were the people with intent of becoming Demon Slayers were need to survive on a mountain filled with demons. They need to survive on that mountain for the next 7 Days with not much chance of surviving

At least in there case it's not going to be surviving on the mountain but to kill literally every single one of them, Yeah before departing Tanjiro and Muichiro have put a bet on who will kill more demons.

Safe to say, No demon is gonna make it alive why?

They not only just have the Strongest breath or the most brutal training but they have the Demon Slayer Mark.

Flashback:

Tanjiro and Muichiro were sitting in a dark room with the only source of light being a candle.

In front of them was Yoriichi sitting with a blank expression which they were used to.

"Do you know what is the mark in your forehead really is" Yoriichi ask the two kid in front of them.

Tanjiro shake his head in a"No" while Muichiro put a guess

"Birthmark?"

"Its not a birthmark its a Demon Slayer Mark" Yoriichi said which confused both the kids.

Tanjiro touched his forehead while Muichiro said

"Is it like some kind of mark you get when you became a demon slayer if it is then how do we have it we are not even demon slayer?"

Yoriichi smiled at Muichiro question and patted his head before saying

"Its much more then that let me fill you in"

He told them everything about the demon slayer mark and how people obtain it or what its consequences are, which scared the little kids but yorrichi said that they would not die as they were born with it which relieved them.

"And for Tanjiro See-through world it is also a cause of the mark plus you are my descendant so you are born with it but Muichiro you will need to train a lot in order to enter the see-through world"

"Hay" Muichiro said with determination

"You both should now go and eat something and get some rest a tired body isn't gonna win you in a battle" Yoriichi said on which both of the kids nodded and leave the room.

Present Day

Tanjiro looked towards Muichiro who was being Muichiro, I mean Muichiro was just staring at clouds which reminds him of when Muichiro created his own breathing technique The Mist Breathing

Flashback

Tanjiro was swinging his sword over and over again while Muichiro was laying on the ground staring at clouds.

He was beyond exhausted which nobody can complain about as Moon Breathing in itself is very hard to learn and can cause serious tiredness. Despite, that Muichiro was working seriously hard to master Moon Breathing.

Cloud Gazing was one of Muichiro's favorite thing to do in his free time, he always said he found somewhat peace when he is staring at cloud, The beautiful clouds with a haze and di- Wait a sec

Suddenly Muichiro get up still staring at clouds but with a mixture excited,surprising and determination.

"How come didn't i think about this" He said as he quickly run inside the house while Tanjiro just look towards where he was previously standing.

Muichiro quickly reached Michikatsu who was talking to Yoriichi. When he reached them panting taking their attention they both sit him down and asked

"Muichiro what happened"

"How do you create your own breathing" Muichiro asked 

"Do you want to create your own" Michikatsu asked on which Muichiro nodded.

"Yes Even tho Moon Breathing is really strong but it is really put the troll on the body so when i was staring the clouds this idea clicked in my mind" Muichiro stopped in his last sentence as he look toward Michikatsu.

"The idea of?" Michikatsu said with a smile.

"The idea of Mist Breathing

For the next many months Muichiro with the help of Michikatsu develop and modified Mist Breathing and he managed to even master it.

Mist Breathing have 7 Forms with a Special 8th One only him Tanjiro and Tsuginiki brothers know.

 Mist breathing specially require extreme senses as the mist created from the breathing technique can be blinding so only your sense can save you from Muichiro swift and extremely fast attack.

In this time period Tanjiro completely master Sun Breathing and even decided to learn Moon Breathing from Michikatsu at free time for extra measures.

Unlike, Muichiro he didn't focus on creating a new breathing technique.

At, least that's what seems like

In reality, He has also created something which could be well surpassed even Sun and Moon breathing.

Present time

Both the Breathing Technique users have reached a forest filled with purple colors trees called Wisteria

"They are so beautiful" Tanjiro Uttered just loudly enough for Muichiro to hear it and stopped cloud gazing.

"They are ok" Muichiro said as he walk past Tanjiro

Tanjiro just shoved him off as he follow him but not before looking back to the path they have come from

"I hope Nezuko will be alright" He thought

Nezuko Haven't woken up since that day and Tanjiro is constantly worrying about her even tho Yoriichi did said she is fine.

But it couldn't stop a big brother from worrying about his little sister.

Clearing his thoughts for one last time he started walking towards the Final Selection.

"It's okay Nezuko i will come back but not before I and Muichiro do a literal massacre" He thought as a evil grin appeared in his face.

The next 7 days were not going to bo good for a demon and that's for sure.