The Demon Doctor and her Assistant

Ch. 14 The Demon Doctor and her Assistant

"Muichiro, stop!" His sword was inches away from the mysterious man's neck when he halted. The voice came from Nezuko.

"Nezuko," Muichiro looked at her, relieved that she was okay. "I told you to stay there."

"Forget that. What is this place, and who is this..." Muichiro took a look at the guy, who was shaking a bit, and his presence hinted that he was a demon.

"He is my assistant, young man." Muichiro looked back at Nezuko to see a petite young woman behind her. She had long, dark brown hair and gentle eyes that did not possess pupils, only a haze of lavender.

"And who might you be?" Muichiro could sense that the woman was a demon too. Yet, her demeanor appeared friendlier than a typical demon.

"Perhaps, I should introduce myself," The Demon Woman giggled and helped her assistant get up from the ground.

"My name is Tamayo, and this man right here is my assistant, Yushiro." Tamayo bowed down a little, prompting Yushiro to do the same too (despite his reluctance).

"Tamayo....." Muichiro fell into silence upon hearing her name. 'Tamayo...Tamayo...Tamayo.....Wait!'

"Wait, so you are Tamayo, the former personal servant of Muzan!" He remembered being told about her by Yoriichi.

Tamayo looked at Muichiro, surprised. "Oh, you've heard about me. I see." She glanced at Yushiro and back at Muichiro. "But that was a long time ago. Things have changed since then."

"Yeah, a certain someone also thinks the same too.." Tamayo caught his hint. "Are you in some way related to him?"

"Well, he is my great-great-great-great-grand uncle if I got the number of greats correctly." Muichiro sheathed his sword for he knew he could trust her. Tamayo's eyes widened for a second before retracting back to normal. "Shall we go inside and talk in rest"

Muichiro nodded. "Yushiro led the young man, inside the house." 

"Yes, mam!"

'Lady Tamayo is as beautiful as ever.'

So, Yushiro led him inside the house, it was neither too big nor too small. While walking through one of the corridors, Muichiro heard a faint sound of growling, which seemed to have originated from a demon

 "I suppose that sound just now isn't from your assistant Miss. Tamayo?" Muichiro instinctively reached for the handle of his sword. "No, that was a freshly made demon that I captured so he wouldn't harm others and for experiments.." 

"Experiments? And for what?" He was let into the room lit with candles, there were some small bookshelves and a table in its corner. There was a table with some papers scattered on it and a painting of a mountain with its top lit in red hung on the wall in front of him.

"Experiments to revert a demon back to a human." That piqued Muichiro's interest, Tamayo motioned him to sit down as she herself sat down on the Tatami floor. "Revert a demon back into a human!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"Yes.." Yushiro sat in between Muichiro and Tamayo as she continued speaking...

"Let me do a formal introduction of myself. I am Tamayo, and i am a doctor." Before Tamayo could continue herself she was cut off by Nezuko.

"A doctor? A Demon Doctor?"

"Hm, I suppose those words don't fit right seeing a demon feeds on humans." 

"So does that imply that you don't...." Muichiro noticed Yushiro glaring at them angrily, his gaze shifted to Tamayo and back at Yushiro. 'Oh, I see.....'