5

+•×•+
As soon as Taehyun left he made sure to run home because he knows a car is faster than him, but also because he needs to make sure to change really fast before Beomgyu comes home.

Taehyun finally made it to the house he unlocked the door as fast as he could and zoomed upstairs to his room. Taehyun got dressed really fast almost forgetting the most important thing, his hat.

"Taehyun are you home?" Beomgyu asked finally walking into the house.

"Yes Beomgyu! I'm coming!" Taehyun replied.

"Wait what did you call me?" Beomgyu said exicitedly.

"Don't start or else I'll never call you Beomgyu again." Taehyun replied walking down stairs.

"Oh? Taehyun? Why are you wearing a hat?" Beomgyu asked.

"I don't know, but am I forced to wear this suit all the time?" Taehyun asked remembering what Kai said.

"No, not really, only if we're going somewhere important because that means most of the time I'm wearing a suit too." Beomgyu explained.

"Okay, can we go shopping then because all I have is pj's and suits." Taehyun asked.

"Of course, let's go walk to the mall it's not that far. I'll go get my mask and hat." Beomgyu explained.

Taehyun was actually a little happy to get out of these tight suits and wear something more comfortable.

+•×•+

The boys were finally at the mall but struggling to find a store.

"Beomgyu hyung, wear do you think they will have comfortable clothes? And possibly some stylish shirts." Taehyun asked.

"Comfortable shirts.. anywhere, stylish shirts.. I have know Idea let's just roam around the stores and find some clothes you'll think you'll like." Beomgyu explained.

"Okay, fine." Taehyun replied.

+•×•+

They came in at 4 and left at 6, they were so tired but in the end it was all worth it.

"Okay Beomgyu hyung let's go to sleep .." Taehyun said already half way up the stairs.

"Okay. But can you please give me a hug?" Beomgyu suddenly asks startling Taehyun at the sudden question.

"Uhm...sure? But why?" Taehyun asked.

"Because all the years you've never givin me phyisical support, now you're calling me my name! Come on Taehyun you're finally warming up to me!" Beomgyu explained.

"You could've asked." Taehyun said at the top of the stairs waiting for Taehyun to make it up the stairs.

"But I have!~" Beomgyu replied.

"Really when?" Taehyun asked clearly not remembering anything.

"What!? Remember about 2months ago, I was watching a sad drama and then the dog died and I ended up crying for the rest of the 30mins of the Movie, then you asked what was wrong I told you why and asked if I could have a hug and you said, "no that's stupid, the dog is alive and well, imagine crying of a dog dying." . Beomgyu explained.

"Oh I said that? haha.." Taehyun said.

"Yes, you did." Beomgyu replied.

"Uhm.. Will this hug make it up to you?" Taehyun asked actually feeling kinda bad, not for Beomgyu but the dog.

"I guess, I'm kinda over now." Beomgyu said.

"Then I guess you don't need it?" Taehyun replied teasing Beomgyu.