15

"Hyung you're literally such a baby ~" Taehyun joked, squishing Beomgyu's cheeks from behind.

"Because you're treating me like one?" Beomgyu responded sticking his tongue out.

"Let's go to the cafe now!" Taehyun said linking arms with Beomgyu as he dragged him to the car.

"Why don't we walk? I told you the cafe was literally around the corner.." Beomgyu asked.

"You didn't say that! You said it was NOT FAR from here..." Taehyun recalled.

"Same thing..." Beomgyu responded, slightly pouting.

"Hyung, I can clearly see you pouting," Taehyun said, soon after he started to pout mocking Beomgyu.

"I'm a grown man, I don't pout!" Beomgyu responded, covering his mouth.

"Yeah, okay, you man child." Taehyun joked.

"I AM NOT!" Beomgyu yelled, trying to scare the younger to stop but his voice sounded wobbly. This ended up making Beomgyu blush insanely with how his voice sounded, even more, embarrassed than he already was.

Taehyun laughed at Beomgyu, purely because he thought his actions were cute.

"Taehyun-ah don't laugh at me!" Beomgyu complained, lightly punching Taehyun's back.

"Beomgyu-ah! Don't hit me!" Taehyun mocked.

"Let's just go~," Beomgyu said, sounding stressed as he dragged Taehyun by the hand.

"Let it go~ LET IT GO!" Taehyun sang.

They walked into the store laughing together with Beomgyu who soon forgave Taehyun.

"Beomgyu-ah? Taehyun-ah?" The disembodied voice said.

"Wait who said that? Doesn't that kinda sound like..." Taehyun asked, quickly snapping his head to the sound the voice was coming from.

"YeonJun hyung?" Beomgyu said once he saw YeonJun waving for the two to join him. Or them?

"Hey, YeonJun hyung." B
"Hey, Soobin-Ssi." T
The two said at the same time.

"Wait Soobin hyu- Oh! Hi Hyung!" Beomgyu greeted after acknowledging his existence.

"Wow rude of you Beomgyu, even your boyfriend acknowledged me before you!" Soobin said offended.

"He's not my boyfriend," Taehyun said glaring at Soobin.

But at the same time, Beomgyu said the exact words. Kind of...

"He's not my boyfriend, yet." Beomgyu said, but he said it so fast that Taehyun didn't hear since he was also talking, yet Soobin and YeonJun had their eyebrows raised looking at Beomgyu knowingly.

"What?" Beomgyu said acting as if he didn't just say what he said.

"Beomgyu now you know well..." YeonJun said, glaring at him.

"Wait did Beomgyu say something I didn't hear?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah, while you guys said you guys were not together Beomgyu said-" Soobin was about to explain before getting cut off.

"I called them idiots." Beomgyu finished his sentence.

"No, he sai-" Soobin disagreed yet still getting cut off once again.

"Just let it pass, well remind him at their wedding." YeonJun interrupted.

Usually, Soobin would've gotten mad but this time was an exception. Taehyun didn't care at this point and had gotten used to it to this point. Beomgyu on the other hand felt so betrayed that his friends would "expose" him like that. They soon then sat at the table with Yeonbin, still making sure the workers knew that they still needed to order.