11

REALLY SHORT JUST POSTING THIS DRAFT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'VE WAITED LONG.
+•×•++•×•++•×•+
Beomgyu and Taehyun were now at the photo shoot neither of them knew who was going 1st or if they were going together 1st, they also didn't know when Hoseok would come nor did they no the concept.

Taehyun and Beomgyu were sitting awkwardly together until Beomgyu wanted to start up a conversation.

"Taehyun, you know how Hoseok hyung is friends with your brother, if you don't mind me asking how did they became friends?" Beomgyu asked

Taehyun tensed up at the sudden question.
Beomgyu seeing that he quickly reassured Taehyun he didn't have to.

"You don't have to Taehyun." Beomgyu explained.

"It's okay, but I'll tell you at home." Taehyun replied.

"Okay.." Beomgyu said.

"HEY GUYS IM SORRY I'M KINDA LATE I GOT IN A BIT OF TROUBLE!" Hoseok yelled running to them.

"It's okay hyung. I would hug you right now but you're sweaty as fuck." Taehyun said scrunching his nose.

"Oh blah blah, they are about done you guys can go up when they say your guys name." Hoseok explained.

Beomgyu and Taehyun sighed in relief.

As soon as Hoseok explained they both heard their names called up.

"KANG TAEHYUN, AND CHOI BEOMGYU!" The voice shouted.

"Okay bye hyung tells us how we do and how we can be better afterwards.

"Ok Taehyun" Hoseok replied waving the boys off.

+•×•++•×•++•×•+
After the photo shoot the boys did amazing and looked amazing.

+•×•++•×•++•×•+After the photo shoot the boys did amazing and looked amazing

+•×•++•×•++•×•+

"You boys did amazing!" Hoseok said.

"Thanks, hope hyung"
"Thank you, hyung "
They said at the same time

"What you guys should change is... Nothing! You guys are pros! I guess it's in Taehyun's genes anyways." Hoseok said.

"I'll drive you guys home." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Thank you I don't want to bother Soobin again." Taehyun thanked.

+•×•++•×•++•×•+