14

"Hey Taehyun-ah! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Beomgyu said bursting into Taehyun's room.

"Hm?" Taehyun asked, slowly awaking.

"Today we're going to have fun! It'll also be our 1st time we ever hung out with each other!" Beomgyu responded.

"Well you're not even dressed yet. So do that 1st then let's see if I agree." Taehyun said, pulling his covers over his head.

"TAEHYUN! GET READY!" Beomgyu yelled, running out the room afterwards.

Taehyun sighed and finally stood up accepting his fate.

Taehyun wore a red hoodie to compliment his hair, and some light blue baggy jeans. He wanted to be comfortable to do whatever the hell Beomgyu was taking him and didn't take much time to pick out his clothes.

Beomgyu on the other hand wore a basic white t-shirt, with a plaid jacket, with some black sweats. They were both getting comfortable, but with different reasons. Beomgyu was wearing whatever not to get caught by fans, and Taehyun was wearing whatever to be comfortable.

"Taehyun-ah! Are you ready to go?" Beomgyu asked as he grabbed his keys.

"Yeah I'm ready!" Taehyun said as he walked down the stairs.

"Okay, come on" Beomgyu said.

"I forgot you have a car..." Taehyun remembered as he saw the keys in Beomgyu's hand. 

"Pft... Has it really been that long since I've driven my car?" Beomgyu asked as he opened the front door.

"Yes, it really has, bro I don't even remember what you look like driving a car." Taehyun replied as he walked out the door.

"Now you're over exaggerating" Beomgyu complained, playfully rolling his eyes at the younger, locking the door behind.

"Anyways Hyung where are we going?" Taehyun asked.

"Well I told you we were going to the park to watch the sunset together, but what better way to spend our day going to places!" Beomgyu ( sort of ) explained, unlocking the doors to the car.

"Well where are we going?" Taehyun asked once again, getting into the car.

"Oh well I was thinking a place I found full of flowers! Then there's a little cafe by it. Then I was thinking of going bowling.. After we'll finally go to the park and take pictures with my polaroid camera until the sunsets." Beomgyu explained before he started the car.

"Woah, that actually seems pretty nice.." Taehyun responded.

+•×•+

The two finally arrived to the flower garden, feeling like they should've dressed nicer for the beautiful scenery the pulled up to.

"Wow Hyung... This place a beautiful, but don't you think we're a bit undressed?" Taehyun asked as he stepped out the car.

"Yeah, but we're models so we technically are as beautiful as the flowers." Beomgyu responded, dramatically flipping his hair.

"Yeah, dead one's." Taehyun whispered under his breath, rolling his eyes.

"Let's go in!" Beomgyu said, holding out his hand for Taehyun to hold.

Taehyun held Beomgyu's hand willingly, kinda grateful since it was a bit breezy outside and Beomgyu's hands were warm.