16

"Wait did he really just ask me out?!" Taehyun exclaimed as a rosy color formed o his cheeks.

"I really think he just did!" Soobin responded almost as shocked as Taehyun.

"You're not going to get his number or anything... Are you?" Beomgyu asked trying his best not to sound worried and nailed it perfectly even though he felt like he has a lump in his throat.

"I- I can't even if I wanted to..."
"NOT THAT I DO!" Taehyun said as he blushed.
"I'm just a model now and like-"

"Taehyun you're a model music artist for that matter, so it doesn't even matter if you date somebody or not. You see famous people date, get married, and have children all the time. Why is it so different if you're a model?" Yeonjun asked after he made a pretty good point.

Beomgyu wanted to say the opposite of everything he had just said. He couldn't just let Taehyun fall in love with someone else even if Yeonjun made the best point ever, Beomgyu was afraid to lose Taehyun, even if that meant try to act like he's owns him. Even though that would never happen because of the amount of respect, trust, and ( love ) friendship Beomgyu has and wants to keep for his beloved friend. Kang Taehyun.

"I agree with Yeonjun." Beomgyu said making Soobin and YeonJun a bit shocked since they knew Beomgyu would say the exact opposite.

But for some reason Taehyun's heart dropped a bit.

"Yeonjun is right. Our real fans shouldn't care if we date anyone because our fake fans or one's who wants to call themselves it are delusional and doesn't know that we are humans to with our own feelings." Beomgyu explained.

"That's... That's true." Taehyun agreed slightly sad unnoticed by his voice, but actions speak louder than words. Sometimes.

"What's wrong Taehyun?" Soobin asked.

"I just don't want to risk it."
Taehyun lied. He wouldn't mind risking the world to date someone he loved, but that someone who asked him out wasn't the someone he was looking for.

"Maybe I do like Beomgyu... I don't know how but maybe deep down I've been hiding it! I mean- when we kissed we didn't really act awkward with each for that long and that only made us closer! Besides our fight... I just don't understand why... I mean he's caring! He really does care for other people even if he's sometimes selfish he knows how to fix his mistakes... Beomgyu isn't rude and he's funny plus cute. But I always knew you don't have to have a reason to like someone! But what if that someone's Beomgyu? I can't just tell him, what if he doesn't like me back?!"

Even if Taehyun faced child neglect when he was a child he never faced an anxiety attack in his life, he didn't know why it would happen now but he knew the reason why it happened.

Beomgyu not like him back.
Fear of rejection. (RSD)

Taehyun now realized why he was scared when he was going to apply for modeling but it only happened after he failed the first time.

Taehyun was confident before he signed the second time, the first time he was positive he would become an actor but something's change, bit he knew it was normal to feel worried so he guessed that was probably his breaking point.

Taehyun had an anxiety attack but it was unknown from the one's who were looking at him from the outside, unless you got a stethoscope and listened to his heart beat or put a hand over his heart. Taehyun gripped the chairs to calm down since he knew nothing could calm him down and neither was it that serious.

"It's okay Taehyun, maybe you'll be like me and Soobin! Keeping it a secret yet still finding peace and love within each other.", Yeonjun said trying to help Taehyun feel at ease.

"Okay Grandpa" Taehyun joked.

Taehyun felt way better. And so did Beomgyu.

"Let's go Taehyun it's getting dark! I didn't know we stayed here that long...  We have to go before we miss the sunset!" Beomgyu said as he stood up holding his hand out.

"Okay hyung!" Taehyun smiled brightly as he held Beomgyu's hand.

"Bye hyungs!" Beomgyu as they went out the door.

The two of them waved goodbye before they finally decided to leave as well.

"Should I just tell him how I feel? But what if he rejects me!? Would we still be friends? Would he throw me out the house? Oh my gosh..." Taehyun panicked while he thought of all the wrong scenarios that could possibly happen, making him have another anxiety attack.

Beomgyu noticed this once Taehyun looked spaced out and held his hand harder.

"Taehyun are you okay?" Beomgyu asked as he stopped walking.

"What? I mean- yeah  I'm fine!" Taehyun responded with a smile.

"But you grabbed my hand like you did in the car when you were stres-"

"No Hyung I'm fine! Let's go we're almost there anyways!" Taehyun said as he held both of his hands outside of his.

But Beomgyu didn't return the same energy, in fact he looked disappointed and sad.

"What's- what's wrong hyung?" Taehyun asked.

"Taehyun... Do you, really enjoy today? Or are you just doing this out of pity?" Beomgyu asked.

"What? Beomgyu no. How could I do this out of pity?" Taehyun asked.

"Did you really want to come? Or did you come because you couldn't say no?" Beomgyu asked.

"What?" Taehyun said for the third time.

"Hyung I came because I was stressed and because you were nice enough to notice that and take me out. If I was in that house for any longer I would've lost it. You know I like going out places and I'm thankful for that! Why would I go just because?" Taehyun explained.

"I was just asking because you didn't look fine earlier..." Beomgyu admitted.

"Ugh Beomgyu it was because I was thinking about if you would rej-"