8

"Taehyun...wake up red head.." Beomgyu said.

"Beomgyu...why are your arms around me..." Taehyun asked seeing Beomgyu's arms around his neck.

"Because your cu- ho- woah.. because you're small and needs to be held by the Choi Beomgyu?" Beomgyu explained almost saying very...such words to Taehyun.

"Uhhhhhhhh, k" Taehyun replied not caring anymore.

"Also gyu I signed a contract for your 3month break." Taehyun explained.

"Really you're so amazing Taehyun!" Beomgyu thanked playing with Taehyun's face.

"Beomgyu your lips are dry." Taehyun said.

"H-how do you know?" Beomgyu asked stuttering hoping Taehyun wasn't awake when he kissed him.

"Because I can see it, go put something on your lips before I kick your ass." Taehyun threatening Beomgyu.

"What if I might like that?" Beomgyu asked teasing Taehyun.

"I'll make sure you won't." Taehyun replied glaring at the man who was still looking down at him.

"Fine.." Beomgyu finally got up a did as Taehyun asked him.

"Should I finally tell Beomgyu about my Instagram? I mean he shouldn't really care. Especially since I'm telling him. I've also realized that he loves forehead kisses from his Mom but they've been so busy they only talk on the phone, It's kinda sad.. but I am Mom 2.0 she said it her!" Taehyun that laughing loudly at the the last thought.

"Taehyunie what are you laughing about!?" Beomgyu mumbled loudly from afair because he was to busy taking care of his lip- face.

"Ur mom." Taehyun replied, he knew Beomgyu couldn't see him but he said it with a straight face.

"That's not funny!" Beomgyu mumbled loudly again.

"I know, but I'm not lying. But I have to tell you something when you come down." Taehyun replied.

"Okay hyunie~" Beomgyu replied before washing off his face.

Beomgyu came running downstairs and sat on the floor to hear what Taehyun was about to say.

"Ifyougetmadatmesorry." Taehyun said quickly just to make sure.

"I wouldn't." Beomgyu replied.

"You know the time I said I didn't-
sorry I never told you I hav-
I have Instagram." Taehyun finally said giving up on trying to explain.

"Can I have your Acc?" Beomgyu asked scooting closer to Taehyun.

"Well I already follow you, it should be taesu_nny?" Taehyun replied.

"Found you..
Taehyun how could you say it's good to get away from me I'm hurt." Beomgyu said pouting after.

"Sorry gyu, it was just that day I was so tired. Of you. Not in a bad way though." Taehyun explained trying not to make it sound bad.

"How could it possibly not be in a bad way?" Beomgyu asked with attitude.

Silencio..
( That's Spanish not Italian. Italian has a z instead of c.)
+•×•+

)+•×•+