6

+•×•+l
Both of the boys came outside the house suddenly blushing and spaced out. Soobin knew something happened but he wouldn't question it till later.

"You guys are usually fighting? Why are you guys so quiet." Soobin asked.

"No reason, just nothing to argue about." Beomgyu explained, which didn't seem right with Soobin at all.

"Then why were you guys blushing and basically zoned out when you came out the house." Soobin asked.

"Nothing!"
"Nothing!" The boys both said at once.

"Choi Beomgyu if you don't tell me why at Kai's I'll ask Taehyun myself and if you both won't confess I guess I'll just have to force you." Soobin explained threatening the two boys who were on the car knowing they would have to confess to Soobin soon enough.

+•×•+

The boys finally made it to Kai's house. Poor YeonJun.
Soobin knocked on the door just to see a messed up YeonJun who opened the door.

"Oh YeonJun! Are you okay? Actually don't answer that! Just sit down them two will while I help you." Soobin said.

"I didn't forget boys." Soobin said in a threatening voice.

The boys stayed silent and gulped.

"I HATE MY MANAGER! SHE'S SO MEAN!" Kai complained about his manager all day till he passed out of frustration but by passed out of course I mean he was tired so fell asleep.

"Okay your turns.." Soobin said.

"Okaysoiwantedtaehyuntogivemeahugbutiaccidentallyyankedhisarmtohardandwemayhavekissed" Beomgyu basically rapped. (Have fun reading:)

"Oh you little whimps." Soobin said disappointed.

"You're the one to talk look at you and YeonJun." Taehyun replied rolling his eyes.

"Beomgyu tell your boyfriend to learn some manners before I seriously choke him." Soobin threatened.

"One, he's not my boyfriend, Two you can't touch him he's fragile, even if he's stronger than me... that doesn't mean anything!" Beomgyu replied covering Taehyun in protection.

"Yeah, and apparently that kiss didn't either." Soobin said with his arms crossed over his arms.

"Shut up!"
"Shut up!" The 2 boys said at once.

YeonJun came back from the bathroom just to see the Taehyun and Beomgyu hitting Soobin.

"I don't know what I'm doing here anymore... To be a dad? To be a doctor? I'm a model for goodness sake! And I'm still the one checking after all of them." YeonJun thought, clearly not knowing what to do anymore.

"All of you STOP!!" YeonJun yelled almost waking Kai up.

The boys soon stopped and looked at YeonJun.

"I'm going to put Kai in his room and when I come back down I want you guys to stop fighting and sit down QUIETLY!" YeonJun explained walking to Kai and picking him up.

"Yes, sir." T
"Yes, YeonJun" B
"Yes, Jun" S
The 3 boys all said at once and went back to their seat.

YeonJun made it back down stairs just to see Soobin looking at Taehyun and Beomgyu in disgust and Taehyun on Beomgyu's lap taking a nap while Beomgyu stares at his face.
(Because that's
what HoMiEs do right?~)

But then when Taehyun shuffled, his hat came off. And now the 3 boys who were basically all looking at Taehyun and Beomgyu all eyes were now on Taehyun.