Chp-2

A/N 
2nd chapter daisies hope u like it!

Chp-2

I walked back and forth in the hallway as the monstrous voices of my future in-laws laughed their irritating laughs. 

" Your majesty, they are calling you in the main room" Suzanne said 
"Well try the word summoning and what did I tell you to call me before?" I said raising my eye brows . "Talia I meant" she said and smiled sheepishly. 

"It'll be alright" she said squeezing my hand which I didn't notice was shaking. Not that I'm nervous if they'll like me or not but my life is being given to someone like a bussiness being sold. 

We both reached the door and I looked over at Suze who gave me a sad assuring smile and squeezed my hand gently. I knocked gently on the door. "Come Talia" Uncle Chris said and I opened the door gesturing Suze to go.

Upon entering I looked at the smiling faces of those Perrylians huh guess someone feels happy ruining others lives. "Querida come sit beside me" Megan said and I sat next to her.

"Seems like the principessa doesn't like to smile" said the person who I thought was the Perrylian king  " Well not all princesses wear snarky attitudes and sweet smiles dad" said the prince who I knew was prince for sure and he looked at me giving me a cheeky smile. 'Cringy' I thought and gave them all a sickeningly sweet smile.

Bang bang  someone knocked on the door 'come pls' I said in a prideful wavering voice. Everyone looked at me but I faked confidence something I've never done but I did it. 

"Your majesty, the tea and cookies are ready to be served in the garden" a maid stated "ok we'll all be there in a jiffy!" the Perrylian king said looked over at uncle Chris who looked at me and said "Hon come to the white garden after talking" and left leaving me alone with the prince dumbfounded.

A/N
So this is the 2nd chp hope u like it even tho its kinda short.

xoxo
luv ,
Sawani