CHP-3

A/N
Hey daisies here's the 3rd chp , do vote n hope u like it!

" So your  the princess my dad's pestering me to marry?!" he said as if mocking me huh this bastard of a snob.  

"Oh my gosh why are u saying such a horrible...haha huh I can't even act to like you well there goes my acting dream down in vain" I uttered the last part in low voice and looked at him as he walked out to the balcony and sighed and said "Look if you want to marry me its up to you but just remember I'll never give you the things a woman or girl desires from her husband because..." 

"Because you have a mistress?" I stated as I walked towards him. He turned his gaze on me with an surprised amused look and frowned a little as I stood in front of him. He chuckled a little and said "A mister perhaps".

"huh?" I said and in a few seconds my eyes widened with realisation " U...ur gay?" I said and he nodded "I was marrying a gay man?" I said well yelled a little "Well you still are" he said as silence engufled us.
*
*
*
*
~~~At the garden~~~

third person pov_

"Hmm the tea is lovely" his highness Alden(perrylian king) said "Indeed Indeed" his wife the queen said taking some sips. 

Christopher (uncle chris) laughed and said "yeah its from one of Talia's most adored countries" 

"Seems the princess has quite a aquired taste" Alden said and laughed his wife joining them in as Chris and Megan looked at each other , both siblings awkwarded. 

While Suzzanne and her sister Mary , who were serving them at that time wanted to correct the kings english as he said a aquired taste when it is and has always been an aquired taste guess someone needed english lessons given in kindergarden. Hint the sarcasm!!

"Shouldn't we call the children? Your Highness" Christopher said and the king stopped laughing and stared at Chris and Megan before abruptly speaking again " Sure why not?!" 

"Mary" Megan said and Mary nodded knowing what she was called for and went towards the room.
*
*
*
*
~~~main room~~~

Talia's pov-

"So does your dad know about it?" I asked after a while of silence. 

"I would've been disowned if he knew" he said and chuckled lightly "I only told you because as my future wife you have the right to know" he said and before I could react Mary told us all the elders are expecting our presence in the White garden. 

"Well you'll have to sign the papers now." he whispered to me in the hallways. "What papers?" I said and he told me papers that stated the rules I'll have to follow after becoming the queen or some other bull crap stuff which I don't support his words not mine. 

I excused myself and called Uncle Ramoray one my dads closest friends and a lawyer. I told him everything and he said he'd prepare a contract for me which is also generated by me.

A/N
So , did u like this chp do vote n comment 

xoxo
luv ,
Sawani.