Chapter 8

A/N
Hey Daisies, How are y'all? Hoping everyone is well. I know I haven't updated in a while but to make up for that I will publish 3 chapters today. Manifesting you are enjoying my novel.

Chapter 8

Talia's Pov:

There was a long queue in front of an stall, a middle aged man wearing a formal attire was in charge of it. That man was constanting looking at the hot boys stall slightly smirking, while that boy was looking at his phone.

I, along with my team went up to him. I stood in front of him gazing at his face, gosh it had no pores. His long eye lashes made his dark blue eyes shine like sapphire. His dark eye brows only complimented his eyes. His long nose bridge and button like nose only made me insecure of mine for a moment. And his pink lips, god I've never seen--

" Miss, you are at the wrong stall. You have to go to--", he said looking at me with slight irritation.

" No, the lady there told me to come here and check my name in your list.", I cut him while pointing at the lady and waved at her as she smiled at me.

" Oh, I see.", he said running his hand through his long almond colored hair.

" Talia Sokowitz.", I said and he looked at me.

" Okay. You have to sign here.", the pretty boy said and looked at my team, I understood his concern.

" Okay and don't worry, they won't be coming with me.", I said signing the column in front of  my name.

After 15 minutes:

10 other women signed up after me. We were all standing in a corner. I was the youngest one among them.

Aileen, a 30 something looking woman was standing next to me. She was tall, very tall and had an dangerous aura. The kind that made me feel protected to be around her. She had a built body, I always wanted muscles but princesses have to be lean and slim rather than built and bulky.

Next to her was Selene, she looked like a teenager but was actually in her early 20s. Her body was just like mine but her height was a few inches less than me.

A/N

Hey daisies, I know this is quite less. I promise I will make the next chapter more lengthy and interesting. Also, I will be introducing the other characters now.

Au Revoir, Ate, Ciao.....byeee.