Bye Lactix!

A/N
Here's an update...hope y'all enjoy:)

Chapter 6

Talia's pov

Gosh! finally after all these days something is happening in accordance with my thoughts. Honestly, being an only child in the family I never felt that someone was not obeying me or disrespecting me. But, the Perrylian King even gave me a taste of disobedience and disrespect and its not even been a whole week since that perv arrived.

Yesterday I had a word with my uncle and aunt and they supported me and my decision. I leave for London tomorrow as the agency I'm going through is based there.

" Hey, Talia" I kept my diary aside and saw Megan standing at my door. "hey, whats up?" I asked her & she smiled lightly before saying fogg.

" You haven't slept yet? Mom told me you have flight tomorrow." Meg said sitting beside me as I chuckled while replying " I'm not sleepy...Besides I need to have the habit of sleeping late and waking early I'll be married soon, thanks to you all".

She didn't say anything after that just kept glancing at me and looking away shamefully as if regretting something. After almost 10 minutes if this action she spoke up.

"Tally, leave I beg of you. Leave Lactix till I tell you to come. I'll marry him, you just leave for Manhattan. Take plenty of outfits I'll send you money to live there. Just don't tell anyone about this" She said and broke down.

I went towards the door, shut it tight and sat in front of Meg.

"Meg" I whispered while while patting her back and said, " He's Gay."

" What? your kidding." She said in between the sobs. "I wish I was." I said quietly and she bolted her head up as mouth widened . " Mierda, Joder" she said and stood up.

" does that Que  Cabron of his father know this?" she asked me her voice still tired from that sobbing.
" No" I said.

" Well, I have a plan" she said while smirking and I just knew she was gonna do something putain de fou for sure.
Ah maldita catastrofe.

A/N
hope you enjoy!!!! Bye, Tata, adios, au revoir, annyeong, sayonara, zaijian,hoscakal, slan, tschuss, etc