Chapter 4

here's the 4th chapter enjoy.

Talia's pov

Prince Jonathan and I entered the garden and his mother the queen gasped dramatically and said " Oh my dear you both are an absolute match! Oh heavens, thank lord my grandchildren will be beautiful" well that is an awkward way to welcome two youngsters who are being tied into the invisible clutches of an arrange marriage. 

We sat next to each other and the perrylian king that is  my supposedly future father in law  suddenly became serious. " So principessa would you like to answer some of my questions"  he said looking at me with a daring look.

" Well, that depends on the questions your majesty" I said returning him his daring look.

He looked a little taken aback but soon recovered himself. " Lets start with simple questions then." he said and continued 
Questions~~
The king: What is your age?
Talia: 17
The king: When do you turn 18?
Talia: On march 8th
The king: Will you be happy and satisfied if the your wedding is held on march 8th?
Talia: I...It will be quite weird but I suppose I'll have to be satisfied.
The king: Hmm ok principessa now answer my question knowingly and donot lie. Have you been in a relationship with a man?
Talia : No your majesty
The king : Really! well then you must be pure right?
Talia: yes I mean I've never even kissed a man. 

" Well its nice to hear that. Now my dear sign here" he said pointing at an file. 

"I'll have to read it first." I stated " I'll read it tonight and sign it tomorrow will that be okay?" I said getting up. 

" There's no need to read. Didn't you just say you've never been in a relationship?" he said

" Yes, I said that but if there are any changes to be made then I'll think about it tonight" I said 
" That will be fine , yes father" Prince Jonathan who was as quiet as a lonely kid now spoke up and his father agreed with a dull yes.

I bid my goodbyes and exited the room. Just then I got a call from Mr Ramoray 

The call~~~

Mr Ramoray: Hello  Talia , the documents you told me to make are done. Should I visit the palace tomorrow morning?
Talia: Yes uncle. Are all the statements clearly mentioned? 
Mr Ramoray: Yes Talia anything else you want to mention?
Talia: Actually there is one thing uncle. Add a statement no. 10 as....."

A/N 
What is statement no. 10?