~Chapter Three~

Hongjoong awkwardly shifted in his seat in the car. His hands neatly folded in his lap as he looked out of the window and watched the people pass by. The car was silent as it drove out of the city and into the mountains.

The car pulled up to a large building in the clearing of the forest. The building was massive. Bigger than any zoo Hongjoong had ever seen. The car pulled up to the front of the building and the driver got out of his seat and reared to his door, opening it for him. He climbed out as the driver opened the other door and allowed his boss to get out. The man straightened out his blazer and gestured for Hongjoong to follow him. He gestured for his security to leave him as he walked further into the building.

"Welcome to my home." He said lightly as they entered the building. The front foyer was huge. This guy lives here? Hongjoong thought as his eyes wandered from the dust-free ceiling to the marble, spotless tiles on the floor. They followed the staircase two stories and then followed a long corridor. How many storeys is this place?

He stopped in front of a pair of large dark oak doors. He opened them and stepped aside for Hongjoong to enter. He was in awe as he stepped inside the room. It was large and spacious. And in the center of the room, by the far window, sat a large wooden desk. At the front of the desk sat a large golden plate, engraved, CEO Park Seokjun. "Please, have a seat." He offered, gesturing to the armchair in front of the desk. Hongjoong sat down, his legs shaking nervously.

"As you may or may not know, my name is Park Seokjun. I am the CEO of Park Hotels, the biggest hotel company in South Korea." He said as he reared his desk and pulled out his chair and took a seat.

He intertwined his fingers and prompted his elbows on the table as he looked Hongjoong up and down for the umpteenth time. "I have been made aware of your.. how do I say this? Predicament? By a certain someone who wishes for my help to you. Excuse my actions but we had to run a full background check on you and your family and I am more than willing to offer you my help."

"I'm terribly sorry sir, but you must be mistaken." Hongjoong shyly said as he played with his fingers under the desk.

"You were the one who helped my son in the park last night? I believe I got the description correct. Red hair and scrawny clothes with lots of piercings?" Seokjun questioned as he looked Hongjoong up and down once more. Hongjoong's eyes widened in shock and he sat upright. Confusion filled him for a split second and then he remembered last night's events where he had jumped in and helped that man.

"Then I believe I am not mistaken. I want you Kim Hongjoong."

And that was how Hongjoong found himself back in the car and driving further up the mountains. They drove past a gate and further into the mountains. This guy seriously owns a whole fucking mountain, hongjoong thought as he peered outside his window in the backseat.

The car pulled up to yet another gate. The driver reached down and pulled out a key with multiple buttons. Pushing on one of the buttons, the gate opened very slowly. They pulled up on a large circle driveway that curved around a large Greek style fountain.

Every word Mr Park has said to him rang back in his head. "I will allow you to live with my son as my special guest. I am also more than welcome to pay for your college tuition for the year. I suggest you take up this offer before I change my mind. You're lucky I am very soft when it comes to whatever my son wants. But there is one rule you must not break. If you do, I will not hesitate to have you removed from the premises.

...

Dating is strictly not allowed."