~Chapter Fifteen~

To say Seonghwa's father was furious, would be an understatement. Yeosang had told his father about the call-off; of course, Seonghwa's father was the next to know. Seonghwa nervously walked through the hallway of his father's company on a rainy Monday morning.

He knocked on the dark oak doors of his father's office, waiting for a stern 'come in'. He opened the door and walked in, looking at his feet nervously. His father sat at the large wooden desk by the window. He stood up and slammed his hands on the desk. "How dare you turn against me!" Mr Park bellowed. Seonghwa flinched at the sudden loud voice.

"Do you not care for this company's reputation that you think you can just call off this engagement and embarrass me like this?"

"Father-"

"You have no right to call off this engagement. I want you to call Director Kang right now and apologise." Seonghwa's father said before taking a seat in his chair. "And I'm suspending all of your cards."

"Father I'm sorry. I can't force myself to marry someone I don't love."

"Is this about that boy? Kim Hongjoong?"

Seonghwa was shocked when he heard the red-haired boy's name fall from his father's mouth. He gritted his teeth as he said, "It has nothing to do with him."

"Then why did he come back? Does he like you? Do you like him?" his father continued prying.

"No father. There's nothing going on between us."

"Then why," His father began but then paused. He continued after a sigh, "did he come back?"

"Because I asked him to!"  This was the first time Seonghwa had lashed out at his father, he had never once raised his voice at the older man. But he was growing tired of doing whatever his father wants.

Seonghwa accepted the punishment and turned on his heel and walked towards the door. "I tried being reasonable with you Seonghwa. And you disappointed me."

"I'm sorry father," Seonghwa mumbled as he closed the door behind him.

When Seonghwa walked through the front door of his house, he saw Hongjoong on the couch in the living room watching something on the TV. He dropped his work back somewhere on the floor and fell onto the couch, wrapping his arms around the red-haired male. "I talked to my Yeosang yesterday," Seonghwa mumbled sadly. Hongjoong carded his fingers through Seonghwa's soft hair and looked down at him with a smile. "How'd it go?" he asked, his finger still tangled in Seonghwa's hair.

"Well, my father was furious. And I think he's catching onto us."

"That's okay. Because we won't let him." Hongjoong leaned down ever so slightly and planted a soft, gentle kiss on Seonghwa's forehead. Seonghwa hummed in contentment as he leaned into Hongjoong's touch. Who knew Seonghwa could be so soft when it came to Hongjoong's affection. Gone, was the big scary guy Hongjoong met for the first time when he had to sign that contract. Gone, was the intimidating man who told Hongjoong to get lost anytime they were around each other. Hongjoong's thoughts were cut off when Seonghwa suddenly spoke.

"I'm sorry Joong- I don't know- I don't know how to do this. I've never actually... been with another guy..."

"It's okay Hwa. We'll figure it out together." Hongjoong cupped Seonghwa's face as he smiled.

The next day, Hongjoong was taking a walk around campus before his next business class. A black car pulled over on the side of the road and Hongjoong had a sense of Deja Vu as the car window rolled down and Mr Park beckoned Hongjoong into the car. He nervously took his seat beside the CEO in the car and placed his hands on his lap.

"Leave." Mr Park suddenly said. Hongjoong's eyes blew wide open as he looked at the CEO in shock. "I want you gone from that house. And if you cross paths with Seonghwa again, you can trust that I'll know about it."