TEN

Being blind had quite a lot of disadvantages and Taehyung watched Jimin live with this disability every day thinking to himself if there was anything he could do to help his lover.

Jimin acted like he was fine but Taehyung could tell he wasn't, no matter how much he tried to deny it. They had moved in together and Namjoon had not bothered them anymore since then. They were at peace and Taehyung couldn't be happier. They did things together and went everywhere together that soon, Jimin's neighbors recognized them as a couple. Everything was going fine but he felt something was missing.

They were outside the inn, Jimin's head was resting on Taehyung's lap as he was feeding him strawberries.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah..." The other murmured.

Taehyung suddenly grew silent which made Jimin quite curious.

"Hey, Tae, are you okay? Why are you so quiet?"

Taehyung didn't know how to start but this issue had been bothering him for quite a while. He couldn't keep it in any longer so he cleared his throat hoping it would lessen his nervousness as he began to speak.

"Jiminah, there's something I need to ask you"

Jimin smiled "Go ahead Tae"

"Do you have any intentions to see again?"

Jimin froze. He shook his head and left Taehyung's lap, sitting down with a small frown on his face.

"Of course, I would want to see again but I don't understand why you're suddenly asking me this"

Then his head sank.

"Are you embarrassed that your boyfriend is blind?"

Taehyung shook his head adamantly. "No, No, of course not. Why would you think that? It's just..."

"I hope to see you restore your sight and live a normal life. That's all" Taehyung said recalling some time past when he caught a group of high school students troubling Jimin when he was returning from the supermarket. They were all smiles throwing things at him from a distance and having the time of their life.

"Stop that! Stop that you little rascals!" Taehyung yelled marching up to them. As soon as they saw him, they took off.

Jimin was standing at the corner of the street when Taehyung ran to him, holding him by the arm.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Then he frowned. "Some kids have no respect for their elders these days!" He yelled and Jimin hit his arm repeatedly.

"It's fine. It happens all the time...I'm used to it"

"But you can't get used to kids treating you that way because of your disability"

"So what do you suggest I do? I can't chase them away since I can't see"

Taehyung stared at Jimin, his heart ached when he noticed the wetness in his eyes. He was trying to hold it in but he knew it hurt. He knew he was deeply hit.

They started to walk side by side heading to the inn. It was quiet and it was as if Jimin could feel Taehyung's eagerness to speak but he was holding himself back.

"Tae, do you have something to say to me?"

Taehyung shook his head "No...not at all" he murmured

Jimin didn't believe him. He squeezed his hand. "But I feel like you do. Come on, tell me everything. I'll listen to you"

Taehyung gulped. They had finally reached the inn and Taehyung led him inside. They greeted some of the guests loitering around the living room. It was quite cramped so they decided to take their discussion to their bedroom. They both sat on the bed neither of them letting go of their hands.