Chapter 8: attachment

(Heh sorry for the delay on the writing (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) i been busy but now I have free time. Thank you for being patient with me. )

     The urge of stopping is difficult. Her hot breathe going into mine clashing together, as drool drips down my mouth closing my eyes.

I let out small whimpers blushing as Makima leans in more and the pressure of her other hand was put into my shoulder pushing me down on the floor completely.

I opened my eyes just a bit breaking the kiss and seeing the dominant red head above me.

Raising my arm a little to cover my mouth I turned my head to look away. Im burning up, the hot air was too much to bare.

She bit my ear and at the moment I continued to let out soft moans. I can feel her satisfaction as she bites down harder raising the vibrator up.

I can feel the sensation of fletching in my legs as they get weaker with each wave of vibration. Softly biting my arm and Makima biting down my ear all i can do is enjoy this.

Feeling the biting, it become light but painful, she stopped biting into my soft skin.

I am still gripping on my bite from the intense vibrator she set it on. I can't hold this shit in no more.

Whining for her to stop but whining for more.

She raised her head up seeing her eyes tracing my upper body and landing in my helpless pathetic face.

Her gorgeous mysterious yellow eyes pierced me into half making me even more embarrassed. Her expression shows in her eyes.

The expression of dominance, being superior.

Making eye contact I tear up from too much of what is going on.

She took her hand and placed it on my cheek brushing my cheek with her thumb softly while looking at me.

"Your just so gentle and delicate that I just want to play around with you until you shatter." She says in a gentle yet cruel tone in her voice.

She raised the level all the way and I let out a loud gasp making me lose my grip and put my arm down on the smooth floor.

Shutting my eyes moaning loudly but trying to keep it in. Makima started kissing me roughly and I came. Muffling uncontrollably I took my hand and placed it on her back holding on to her shirt.

She turned the vibrator off but it still feels like it is still on having my whole body flenching.

Letting go from both our lips she kissed my head lifting her self off of me and standing up. I try catching my breathe.

"I will have my maid clean that. Now get up." She said.

Breathing heavily I looked at her frowning my brows a bit opening my mouth "Are you serious? Give me a second." I said.

"I said now for fuck sake." She looked dead at me serious.

Ok wow. Damn ok. "Fine whatever." I said. I got up with my legs weak as ever but still could hold myself up.

"Lose the attitude love" she said looking down making eye contact with me.

"Yes ma'am" I say with obedience lowering my head but making a upset face.

"Good girl." She said in a soft voice patting my head.

I raised my head up looking up but not making eye contact and said "Can you do after care please?"

Her eyes squinted a bit "Sure if you look at me while saying it." She says.

I instantly look directly into her eyes getting flustered.

"Can you after care please?" I say in a shy tone.

She smiled and said "Yes hun I will. Whatever you want."

"Yay" I say in a small joyful attitude

I reached my arm up for her and she picked me and I wrapped my legs around her waste and wrapped my arms around her neck. Resting my head on her shoulder.

"Im too tired to walk so your gonna have to carry me." I say in a low voice.

I felt her body move a bit as she giggled and I can hear her so much better. "Okay."

I closed my eyes falling asleep and woke up to Makima carrying me like a princess into a strange place.

Rubbing eyes yawning and lifting my head a bit to look around.

"Makima where are we?" I say in a sleepy voice.

"We are at my workplace getting into my office." She says while walking towards huge double doors.

"Hm thats nice I guess." Yawning deeply.

"Hold on hun Ima put you down." She says looking down to look at me.

"Ok.." I say.

She puts me down gently while holding her hand like a child looking around so curiously.

She pushed pulled the door open and guided me as she walked. Her office is so neat, had bright green healthy plants and a sofa with a big desk on the right side of the room.

She headed towards the desk and right before she sat down she picked me up and she sag down placing me in her lap.

Both her arms were free as I sit patiently like a puppy dog. She placed her hand on the mouse and logged in her computer that was already on.

Her other free arm was stroking my hair playing with her carefully.

For a good while i just watched her do her job starring and asking questions about her work stuff.

Soon enough I realized that something was around my neck and I curiously traced the object with my finger tips and something ringed a bit.

I heard Makima let out a small chuckle.

She put a choker on me that had a bell on it. I think its cute though.

"It is not a choker. Its a collar." She said.

I lifted my head leaning it back a bit to look at her. "It is the same thing hmph." I said.

"No love. A choker is an accessory. A collar is for a animal that you can attach a leash to." She says correcting me.

"Ok yeah yeah." I said while I lowered my head but still leaning on her staying comfortable.

I really hope I am not to attached to her.

"Am I being to clingy?" I say in a low tone.

She lowered her head and raised an eyebrow. "Yes but I enjoy it very much. Don't be scared to get attached to me baby girl. I won't leave you."

I start to tear up and I said "You promise? You promise to not leave me?" Breaking my voice a bit.

She stopped what she was doing and wrapped her arms around me.

"I promise I won't. I love you."

"I love you too.."