Chapter12: blissful

"M-makima." I gasp my breathe in between before our lips lock. No stopping her, she is just getting started without a doubt.

I felt the traces of her fingers as her hands tried to untie the thick, tight, rough rope around my body.

She retreated away from the kiss as she is untying the rope but continues to just use one hand for the job.

Analyzing her hands as they lift up to my cheek brushing against my face to my hair.

I look at her face watching her admire me with detail of anything she could think of. She leaned in and started biting my neck and kissing it. Almost tickled me.

I felt her lips devouring just one spot from my neck. My body seemed to get tense but could feel the rope Makima was untying, unattached itself from my body.

Gotten the chance to lean back and place my arms around Makima's neck. The atmosphere in this situation is sweet in some way. Can't describe it.

Makima traces lower to my chest as she fondles with one of my breast.

I let out gentle moans as she teases me. Almost out of pity.

"Makima.." I say shutting my eyes.

"Yes bunny?" She muffles.

"Your being vanilla right now." I said in a teasing manner as I open my eyes back open just to see her reaction.

Her free hand landed on my waist and she raised her head up looking at me in a soft way.

"Does it not satisfy you?" Reflecting her eyes at me not batting an eye.

I turn my head out of surprise ment leaving my cheeks to burn a bit.

"Of course it does. Its just.." I lead on to my words blushing.

"Its..just?" Makima mocks those two last words.

Suddenly her hand lowered her hands to my inner thigh squeezing it tightly.

Turning my head quickly leaving a gasp. Starting to breathe heavily from such sudden act.

I try to get the words out my mouth but it is stubborn.

"Its just?" Makima repeats again squeezing my thigh even tighter to the point she is digging her nails into my skin.

"Ah! S-stop." I say shutting my eyes tightly landing my hands on her shoulders.

"I will darling once you finish to what you were saying." She says in an odd tone in her voice piercing me through my soul.

I open my eyes looking around nervously trying to keep my breathe in a steady pace. "It's just I didn't expect it from you. I don't mind it." I say finally letting loose to my stubborn words.

"Mmm I see....well was that so hard? Speaking up clearly bunny." She says loosening the grip on my thigh then kissing my shoulder gently.

"Can we get off the floor...my legs grown asleep from being in this position." I say bowing my head towards Makima shoulder.

"Hm I don't know. You didn't ask politely enough for me to be satisfied to make your wishes come true." She says lowering her voice to my eyes placing her big hands on my head.

"Can we please get off the floor...Misstress?" I said with polite words that she was looking for.

She loosened up her body and picked me up as i feel my body leave the cold floor covered in imaginable things a person would thing of.

With just a few steps she lowered me and placed me on the soft bed as I slip my arms off her shoulders.

"Is my princess happy now??" She said looking at me smiling as her eyes focus on my face only.

"Yes I am. Thank you." I said giving her my hand.

"Yes?" She said looking at my hand then holding it softly.

Pulling her hand closer to me I kissed her soft cold skin as softly as I could, smiling like a field of sunshine rayed upon me.

(Sorry if this chapter is short😭 but if yall want any changes to the story I will try my best :) )