Chapter 11: Don't stop please

(This chapter is way after they had dinner bc I am way too lazy with adding detail of the dinner)

Warning, this chapter is highly nsfw if that makes sense :)

My head is spinning and my vision is so out of line and on top of that my head feels like it is splitting apart.

I hardly drank last night, My memory is so hazy "ugh"

I sat up to sit comfortably on the bed but the sun beaming from the large wall of glass makes my head worse.

I realized there are curtains on each side of the wall, I raise my hand hovering my eyes a bit to give my eyes shade so I won't look directly at the light.

Looking around to find the remote I eventually found it in the floating shelf on Makima's side of the bed.

"Oh my god thank you lord." I say to myself is relief.

I quickly pressed the remote to hide the walls and the room appeared dark, just the way I wanted it.

Plopping myself on the bed resting my eyes and holding on to the puffed up pillow.

It was warm and silky.

I give out a big sigh, "wonder where Makima is at..hmm" speaking my thoughts.

After I say that I hear the door click and open hearing foot steps coming towards me. I didn't bother opening my eyes and continued to cuddle the pillow.

I already knew who was in the same room as me.

"Hey. Where were you?" I said.

I didn't get an answer right away but heard Makima putting her stuff away.

"I was at a meeting love. Why ask me this? Missed me?" She said.

"Yes I did miss you obviously. How did the meeting go?" I say but my voiced seemed muffled a bit from my cheek pressing against the pillow.

"Aw thats cute hun and yeah it went well as usual." She said.

I opened my eyes to get a glance of her and see her already standing beside me with her hands in her black nicely ironed pants.

"This is a nice view." I say teasingly letting out a chuckle.

"Really? Could say the same to you too baby girl." She says smiling softly.

"Mhmmm." I let out of my mouth.

"By the way, do you remember anything from last night?" She said letting out the question.

I quickly sat up holding on to the pillow sitting there thinking.

"No...not at all." I answered.

Makima took one of her hand out her pocket placing it on my head gently.

"Well you ended up drunk and you were a mess. The minute I layed you in bed you fell straight to sleep." She said.

"Hm is that so...oh well." I said brushing it off.

Makima chuckles to what I said. "Okay then." Saying back at me.

"How is your head love?" She said sounding a bit concerned.

"It feels like its splitting apart. Do you have hang over soup?" I said faintly.

"Your in luck. I do." She said and walked to the other side of the bed grabbing a package the soup was in.

"Ugh thank you." I say as I put my hand on my cheek watching her come back to me.

"I have a spoon to so don't worry." She said giving me "the to go package" to me and taking the spoon.