Secretes On Top of Secretes

"Okay.. sooo." The brunette broke the silence.

"How long." Sasha had a serious look on her face. The other two looked back and forth from each other and the blonde.

"Remember that sleepover where we kinda explored that one warehouses..." Marcy was looking everywhere but Sasha's eyes.

"We should have stuck together that night." Anne whispered.

"WHAT THE HELL DID THEY OFFER YOU?" The bi-con yelled.

"Money... and maybe a cool PC." The Thai and the Caucasian blankly stared at Marcy.

"REALLY?!?"

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF 14 YEAR OLD ME? TO NOT JUMP AT THE CHANCE FOR THE HIGHEST TECH PC AT THE TIME! I'D HAVE TO BE INSANE!"

"THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING GOT IT?" The trio shut up for a second the burst out in laughter.

"How the.. hell did you're parents not notice the.. fucking gaming PC in your room?" Sasha said though laughter

"I don't know." When Marcy calmed down they looked at Anne. "What about you?"

"Like Sid the Sloth once said 'I chose life.' but also a job that isn't constantly around my mom and dad. Yeah I love them buuut they're simping is sometimes to much for me." She look at the the blonde. "You?"

"Threatened the life of peopel I care about." He looked away from his friends.

"Aww Sashy you're such a tsundere."

"I'M NOT!" They started laughing again this time till their guts hurt.

"Is this gonna change us..." Marcy gestured to their friends.

"Mar-mar nothing can break us apart." Sasha got up and sat next to Marcy.

Anne followed. "Yeah an if they try their gonna have to deal with this unstoppable team dude."

"Hmp you're right." Marcy put their head on Anne's shoulder and Sasha put their's on Marcy's.

"Ofcourse we are."  They were quite again this time it was a comfy silence.

"We should go to bed." Anne spoke but got no response. Looking to her side to see they were both asleep. "Idiots." She ended up carrying them up stairs and getting them into the more comfortable bed before falling asleep her self.

+++

Sasha was the first to wake up in between her two friends in a mess of limbs. Trying his best to reach for his phone almost worked till Marcy moved a bit trapping her arm completely. "Really Mars?" Giving up an combing his fingers though their hair and rubbing Anne's back to pass the time.

This is nice... I could wake up like this everyday. He thought as he looked to both his sides. I'll keep you two safe no matter what.

+++

"No matter what." Sasha said out loud thinking no one heard.

Anne had been awake ever since he started rubbing his back givin a bit slowly. She didn't want to move or say anything just enjoy the quiet domestic movement.

+++

An hour or so later Marcy woke with one thought as the wrapped their arms around the blonde. Hell yeah cuddles!

"Morning Marc."

"Mmm morning." They nuzzed into Sasha's neck.

"We need to get up." She nudged there side.