Anime Power Training Begins

The next morning Sasha was the first to wake up an to leave there was emergency with Grime. Then it was Anne there was a job that needed to get done as soon as possible was called in. An when Marcy finally woke up to there phone buzzing they left too given after reading the note Anne left for them.

Sasha burst into the base. "WHAT'S WRONG WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Wow wow calm down." Grime was the only person there.

"They said there was an emergency going on with you!"

"That was said so you'd get here quick." Grime moved across the room to the self with a small box on it. "Come sit."

Sasha was confused but sat at the table which normally had six to seven chairs now there was only two. Infact the buliding was empty other than the box, Grime, and themself. "What's up?"

Grime placed the box in front of his son then sat down. "You remember our deal correct?" He nodded. "We'll part of it is you agreed to be a wepon... open the box."

She opened the box in side was a pink gemstone. "Wha?"

"That is the reason we stay stong. It's some weird magic gem thing that our rivals also have but each one it different. Ours is Strength well it has to do with strength. More on that later this is yours from now on but until the gala you will be training to use it. Yes you will still go on jobs, go to school, and go home when your parents are as to not raise suspicion."

"How the fuck am I gonna train with magic?"

"You'll find out soon." Grime got up once again. "Come."

Sasha grabbed the box and sped up to his father figure. They were heading to the room Sasha was told off limits since day one. When Grime opened the door why it was off limits still confused her. It was empty other than a weird as pile of boulders an rocks on the middle.

"The off limits was for what exactly?"

"You'll learn soon."

Anne was met with Frobo at the front door he led her to Hop pops car getting in the drivers set as Anne sat in the back. Hop pop was there. "I didn't know it was this important."

"Anne it's time."

"Time for wha-... oh that."

"Yes your gemstone training." The old man looked to the young adult. "You remember what I said don't you."

"There are three gems. Green is Brain the Newts have it, pink Strength it belongs to the toads, and blue Heart it's ours. Each person has a certain amout of compatibility with a gem. The gem when it finds who it is most comfortable and compatible with will glow as bright as a new lightbulb."

"Correct and we have the book that says all of this given it had to be deciphered." He let out a sigh. "We have to train you before the gala just in case something goes worng."

"Got it."

She's nervous last and first time she used it was only 3-ish months after joining and that was by accident. Sprig was curious about it and took it from Hp's room showing it to Anne the next day at the park which was a huge mistake. On there way to get lunch some thugs who saw it earlier tried mugging them. Anne knew it was important to Hp an had to think fast after taking it from Sprig. Then one of them grabbed Sprig starting to use him as a hostage. She lost it when the knife was pushed against his throat. Sprig had to tell her what happened later when she woke up in one of the rooms at the Planters house. She had almost killed the dude who had Sprig the other two ran away right when she disappeared in a flash of blue then she passed out after the blue glow vanished from around her Sprig caught her then called Bessie to come pick them up.

"What if I-"

Hop pop cut her off. "I'll make sure you don't hurt anybody."

"Wa huh hello?" Marcy was woken up by their phone going off.

"Goodmorning Marcy." It was Olivia.

They shot up. "You don't normally call what's wrong?"

"Nothing right now but I have a private mission for you please go to the base where you joined."

"Yes ma'am." Marcy hung up and looked at the time then around the room it was empty other then the Dominos. Marcy walked over to their bag to find a note on top.

Hey Mars idk where Sasha went they weren't here when i woke up. Some work came up don't feed the cats no matter what they tell you. Besafe I'll text you when i get home if you're not here. - loveable tennis player

Marcy laughed then got ready but when they opened the front door Yunnan was there. "I'm here to drive you since it's bit of a walk."

"Thanks on the way can we stop at a store?"

"Will a gas station work i need coffee and gas."

"Yup."

The two got in the car they didn't really talk enjoying the early more befor it willbe ruined by the noise of angry drivers and people. Stopping at a gas station getting coffee and monsters. When they got to the base it was empty except for a few scattered papers. They went to the first room and the place they officially met each other.

"Morning Liv." Yunnan handed the other women a coffee. "It's from a gas station so you might not like it."

"Coffee is coffe right now."

During their conversation Marcy sat down at the table. "So whats the mission?"

The two other people's eyes went wide then they sighed. "It's more like intensive training until the gala."

"What am I gonna be taking dance lessons?" They joked.

"You'll be doing that on your break's from training." Olivia took a sip of the coffee.

"Wait what."

"Remember that time I accidentally told you something top secret?"

They turned to the blonde. "Yeah it was about some gem that was extremely important and the fact that some newbies found one."

"Yes they found who could use it. The frogs 'gem holder' I guess you could say." Olivia spoke with a certain softness in her voice. "You are the gem holder for us. The reason the boss wants to keep you is the fact that you are compatible with it."

Marcy was very confused as to what she meant.

"Each of our rivals have a gem that gives who ever is compatible 'anime powers' and the gala is a very important event but also a place of great opportunity. The boss wants you to be able to use the gem just in case we need to show our power to the others."

"Oh okay wait how do you know I am compatible?"

"The night we kidnapped you the gems holding place was here and so was the big bosses assistant and he brought the gem in just to see and it reacted."

"Ah fuck is it gonna be like when I first started?"

"No but from this day forward almost ever mission you go on will be solo." Olivia leaned to the side pulling up a jewelry box. "Choose something from this and yes the mission are a part of your training."

They looked though the jewelry noticing every one looked like it was missing a piece. Eventually they pulled out a earring that looks a lot like a character's from a show they watched. They handed it to Olivia who smiled.

"Your 'basic' training starts today." The handed the earring to Yunnan. "You remember what to do right?"

"Yes!" They got up and left.

"Come along Marcy."

-----
Twitter says it's Sashannarcy Tuesday so im gonna update on Tuesdays now