3

Yinka did not call her Dad even after that Gowon guy left. She needs him to recover first so they can fight properly. Banky said he is still a little bit frail and he was surprised that their Father even had the energy to orchestrate this whole private security business with her Grandfather.

She dissected the security protocol handbook carefully and objected to almost 80% of the plan Gowon put together for her.

Seven Cameras in her house? Is it big brother?

What kind of creepy shit is this? She thought to herself as she highlighted the texts in the PDF document and added her opposing comments line by line. When she finished with the so-called 'handbook', she sent it to him in a long email where she rejected the plan and even condemned the company for being 'unethical'.

He probably thinks she is an idiot and thought she was not going to read it.

There is an app that she was supposed to download to her phone, it is their personal security app for 'communicating' with her security detail (The bodyguards), but she didn't download it because it was giving 'spyware' vibes. In addition, the app will share her location with them 24/7. WTF!

Honestly, she does not trust this Gowon guy. She looked up the Company immediately he left that morning and she saw that 90% of their clients are Oil Majors (IOC). Obviously, this guy is pro fossil fuel what if they are actually here to spy on her or stall her crusade? Because why is no one following Banky around in the name of 'Protection'?

*

"I am a big man, I don't need protection I can take care of myself," Banky said to her as he stuffed his face with the waffles she had to make for his parasitic ass the following morning.

"Please hurry up and leave my house, I have a meeting with my team today" She eyed him.

"Wait, you have a Team?" Banky laughed.

"You are an idiot" She said to him as she checked her phone to see if GOWON had responded to her email.

Is that even his real name? Most of them don't use their real names, she is 100% sure MaryJane and AJ are code names. She opened the virtual business card again:

Gowon A.S.

She should have asked him for his full name, he knows everything about her yet she knows nothing about him. She couldn't find anything about him on the internet which is why she is even more suspicious of him (and her Father).

*

He responded to the email later in the day, a good 24 hours after she sent it and all he had to say to her epistle is:

'Discuss with Oke'

Imagine!

Oke tried to convince her to use the app, he said it is important for them to know her location at all times and to communicate 'securely'. But his explanations didn't help, it actually put her off more because it means they can probably listen in on her conversations! Lol there is no way she is putting that on her phone.

He tried to make a case for the cameras too but it was futile. He claimed she would be the only one with access to the footage, blah blah blah.

"Okay I just need one of the cameras, maybe at the entrance? because I need a face ID of every single person that enters and leaves your place," He said but she shook her head calmly.

She was impressed with the advanced level of tech they were working with but she doesn't trust them and her Dad especially. That man does not understand or respect boundaries.