Introduction

Maritime Security Operative and former DSS Agent, Gowon Ali has faced terrorists in the North, Militants in the Niger Delta and even pirates in the South China Sea but managing Yinka Bakare's personal security detail is the most difficult Job he has ever had to do. And that's not because of the toes she has stepped on with her ('Eco-terrorism' disguised as) Environmental activism, but because she is the most infuriating creature he has ever met in his life.

 And that's not because of the toes she has stepped on with her ('Eco-terrorism' disguised as) Environmental activism, but because she is the most infuriating creature he has ever met in his life

Sophie Alakija as Yinka Bakare, i casted her in Sophia the First last year so we've always had a face for Yinka.

I don't know who to cast as Gowon sef, can't think of any Nigerian Actor that fits the description perfectly, but let us use that guy (above) from The Originals (TV Series) to hold body for now lol.

You guys should recommend a Nigerian Actor that fits the description; Gowon is tall, athletic, light-skinned(Gowon's character is #JusticeForLightSkinnedNiggas 😊), he has dimples. Appears warm and smiles a lot but his intimidating size and ripped body reminds one not to fuck with him.

Flaming Shadow © Copyright 2022 Iyero

All rights reserved under the International Copyright Convention (Berne) and the Copyright Act, Cap C28, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria. No part of this book may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Author.

This is a work of fiction, the opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author's. This novel's story and characters (with the exception of public figures) are fictitious, any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental.

Warning: The Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain is actionable in a court of competent jurisdiction.

TLDR:If you steal my work, You go collect, wherever YOU ARE IN THE WORLD. DO NOT BE UNFORTUNATE

Oya lets go diaaaa!

⬇️⬇️⬇️Don't forget to vote ;)