14

“Did you see him- did you see him?!” Blank asked rapidly as he basically hopped out of the movie hall, turning around to see Anti approach him.

“Yea, I did.” Anti laughed. Seeing Blank this excited was gold to him.

“Super Sonic- a third movie- and AH- Shadow!” Blank exclaimed, getting looks from just a few other people in the cinemas.

“I saw it all, too.” Anti said, finally being able to catch up to his best friend, since he had stopped walking- or whatever it was that he had been doing.
“It was really fun.”

“Hell yea it was!”

Anti let out a “tch”, but not in a rude way. Blank’s current energy was very fun to see, as well.

“What?” Blank asked, calming down a bit.

“Nothing.” Anti shook his head a little. “I just love seeing you energetic like this.”

Well, that made Blank’s face flush. “O-Oh.” Curse the stutter. “I-I just get rather excited over things I like easily…”

Anti narrowed his eyes for a split second, seeing Blank’s pale skin (which usually was a light gray, but he used a more human skin color as cover in public) reddened a bit at his cheeks. He didn’t see them like that the entire day. He has never seen Blank have shaded cheeks, in the first place. Probably only whenever he was sick, but he didn’t seem sick right now. Did Anti want to test something out? Yes. Was he actually going to? Yes.

“That’s a thing I really like about you. You show your passion so much around people you can get along well with, and I like that.” Anti wasn’t lying about that, though. He did like- no, adored it when Blank was expressing himself. But right now, this was all for a tiny experiment….. Right?

As Anti had thought -and maybe hoped- would happen, Blank’s blush got worse. He probably knew that himself, because he looked away from Anti.

“Thank you…” He mumbled out.

Anti mentally got quite some questions. Things like:
‘Am I embarrassing him? Is that the actual thing that’s happening?’ and ‘.....Or does he like me?’

“Anti?” Blank’s voice got Anti out of his thoughts. “Could you maybe teleport me back home? I promised Bernice and Gongoozler to be back before midday strikes in LA.”

“Oh yeah, of course.” Anti said. “We do have to find a spot where no one can see us, though. Just so that bystanders don’t freak out.”

“There’s an alley over there.” Blank said as he pointed at a barely visible gap between two buildings that wasn’t too far away from them.

Right when they wanted to start walking again, they heard:

“Antisepticeye!!”

Suddenly, there were two young girls near Anti and Blank.

“Um… Hi!” Anti greeted them, keeping in mind that Chase told him multiple times to be kind to fans.

“Hi!” The girls said in sync, seeming out of breath, probably from running towards the egos.

“Sorry.” One of the girls said with a short giggle. “We happened to see you and we couldn’t resist saying hello.”

“That’s alright. I love meeting fans!” Anti said. That was half true and half a lie. He loved his fans, he truly did. But some that he met are a little…. crazy, also over him.

“You’re not wearing your usual outfit.” One girl noted, getting the other to slap her shoulder as a lecture.

“Well of course not! Clothes need to be washed!” She hissed.

Blank glanced at Anti, who did the same back before talking to the girls again.

“True, but Blank and I just watched a movie together. You know… An occasion you bother dressing differently for.” Anti said, feeling a bit awkward.

“Oh, you’re BlankGameplays!” The first girl exclaimed. “I knew I recognised you! Just couldn’t lay my finger on it from where!”

Blank just weakly waved at her.

“Are you guys on a date or something?” The second girl suddenly asked, getting both Anti and Blank’s cheeks to redden -once again-.

“Eh- ha- no.” Anti laughed weakly, feeling even more awkward now. He glanced at Blank again, but he wasn’t looking back this time. He was just staring down at his own feet. By now, even the top of his ears were red.
Anti had to admit; it was a pretty cute sight.

That thought made Anti super aware of everything all of a sudden.
‘Wait, what am I thinking?! I can’t think of him like that! It could ruin our friendship, and I don’t want to risk it!’

“Sorry that she asked!” The first girl apologized, bringing Anti back to Earth. “She’s- weird.”

“So are you!” The other girl argued.

“It’s okay!” Anti said. “I get questions like that more often. But Blank and I have to go now.”

Blank looked back up, silently hoping the girls wouldn’t push Anti to talk longer.

“Could we take a picture with you quickly?” One of the girls asked Anti.

Anti agreed, and right after that, he dragged Blank into the alley they had wanted to go to.

“Sorry for that…” Anti said, waiting just a bit with teleporting to LA for Blank. “I know you don’t do too well with sudden crowds, and-”

“It’s alright.” Blank interrupted his friend, seeming rather flustered. “Just kind of wanna go home now.”

“Okay, there we go then.” Anti sighed, wanting to get a hold of Blank’s arm, but accidentally holding his hand, instead. But no one could say anything about it as Anti teleported them to the Gameplays egos residence. When they were there, Anti did let go really quick.

“Thank you for today.” Blank said, lifting the mood a bit. “It was fun.”

“Yeah, it was…” Anti mumbled, still sticking to the question and thoughts from before.

A small silence fell over them, which made Anti think there was nothing more to say.

“Well, I’ll see ya next time-” He said, but stopped when Blank took a hold on his wrist fast.

“Wait-” He said, slightly cutting himself off. “I- I uh…. I just want to tell you a small thing before you leave.” He said, his voice growing softer and he got nervous. He let go of Anti and waited for any protest, but the Septic ego stayed silent, waiting for him to continue. Blank took a deep breath before talking again. “Anti, I-I…… I like you.” He said, not daring to look into the glitch’s eyes. “A-And not just as friends. I admire you, a-and I think you’re very good- good looking and- and everything like that.”

Anti just stared at Blank, his mind became empty, and he didn’t know what to respond with or what to do.

“I-I know you just went through a break up, and I’m sorry, but I just can’t hold it to myself anymore. I-I’m sorry.” Blank looked up at Anti, making eye contact. He could tell that Anti was processing his words, and it worried him.

“I…..” Anti sighed shortly. “I appreciate that you told me this, and don’t feel sorry about it…… But I… I do have to think about this…” He said.

Blank nodded, showing that he understood.

“Well… Have a nice day, Blank.” Anti said, getting the same as response before teleporting back to the UK, right at the front door of his own house that he shared with the other Septic egos.