1

Sunghoon walks with Jay and Jake. They talk in the hallway until they have to go to class. The three are in the same class and they are delighted. They do their classes as normal and after that it's lunch time. When they walk, they meet Taki and Niki. "We'll be the first!!" Niki says and kicks Jake before running to the cafeteria. Taki makes a face at them and does the same.

"They're kids" Jake says and rolls his eyes. "Totally" Sunghoon said and mocked them. "I'm hungry !" Jay says and walks faster, so they're in the cafeteria. They go to the queue to have their meal. When Taki and Niki got it, they don't forget to make a face at them. Jay had time to grab a hair from Taki. "Ha! Finally got it this time." He says and heard Taki complaining.

Jake and Sunghoon laugh. "Give give!!" Jake says and takes it. "No mercy ! He says before breaking it into several pieces. They then take their meal and go to their table. They see the other people's table so Jake takes the opportunity to make a face in return. Taki also makes one. The three laugh and they sit down at their table. "Hey !!" Jake greets them.

They all greet each other and start eating. They talk about several fun things like every lunch. But also as usual they receive cardboard boxes or other waste from the table opposite. They have no choice but to be close since the other tables are taken and the other group always does it on purpose. It bothers them but they can't do anything about it except throw things at them too.

Jay throws them what they threw.  "Keep it!"  He says meanwhile.  "It's a gift!"  Taki talks and laughs before throwing it back.  They then let them do it and continue their meal.  "We should get revenge" Jay said, annoyed.  "No, to not- YEAH WE SHOULD!"  Jake quickly changes his mind when a cardboard box hits his head.  They hear laughter at the other table.

"Why not take revenge on one of their members?"  Sunoo asks, thinking that would be a good idea.  Jake looks at them all one by one, checking which will be the best.  "Especially not K."  He says and laughs.  "Bad idea" Sunghoon speaks and laughs.  "Hmm.. why not Jungwon? I would like revenge" Sunoo then offers.  "Not bad. Or Geonu."  Jay said with a smile.  "Taki?"  Heeseung asks but they don't accept.

"He'll just laugh. He's a clown."  Jake says and scoffs.  "Well here we go with- ouch!"  Jay says when he gets boxed in the head too.  Sunoo laughs unconsciously.  "Well aimed at that one too!!"  K speaks.  Jay sighs, trying to keep his composure.  They are really annoying.  "We are going with?"  Sunoo asks, to complete his sentence.  "With Jungwon. It will be the best."  Jay then speaks.  They nod.

"Ahh do you really have to~?"  Hanbin asks, not wanting to be mean.  "After the number of times they trick us! Of course!!"  Jay responds with an angry look.  "I didn't like the one with the locker."  Jake says and sighs.  "That must have hurt!"  Sunoo exclaims, remembering that moment.  Jake was rummaging through his locker and then Daniel suddenly closed the locker door on him, leaving normally.

Since that day, he hates Daniel.  Just like Jay, when he was revising for an exam he didn't have time for, Geonu took his notebook and ripped out the pages he needed.  To keep them with him.  Heeseung can't keep the atmosphere calm when he's with K. Sunghoon him, when he took his pencil case, all the highlighters had been smashed in, with the pencils broken.  There was a message from Niki on a piece of paper.

Every time Sunoo crosses paths with Jungwon, he gets his hair pulled and even a few ripped out sometimes.  There's only Hanbin who hasn't suffered anything, it must be because he provokes them in no way.  So they have several reasons to be angry with them.  So they planned something to make them stop.

During the afternoon break, Sunoo walks down the hallway, searching for someone with his eyes.  He's near his locker, but he's not there.  He frowns, he's still there normally.  He stops and looks around, then just as he was about to turn to look back, his hair is pulled there.  "Ouch!!"  Sunoo says then grabs Jungwon's hands.  "Why are you taking me? Do you want me to continue?"  Jungwon asks.

"No that's- ouch!!! Stop it!!"  Sunoo says as he pulls him harder.  He then lets go of his hands, causing him to let go of his grip.  Sunoo turns to him and grabs his arm.  But Jungwon was faster and pulled away.  "You have a problem?"  He asks and laughs.  "You're the problem!!"  Sunoo said before grabbing both of his arms and slamming him against the locker.  Jungwon frowns at this sudden attack.

"My Turn" Sunoo speaks and grabs the younger boy's hair, pulling it up.  Jungwon holds back not to scream and he places his hand on the other's face, kicking at the same time.  "Ouch!! I see nothing!"  Sunoo then says as Jungwon stomps his foot, causing him to let go.  "Ouch!!"  Sunoo says then Jungwon pushes him before running away.  Sunoo sits down and gets off, it hurts.

Hanbin and Heeseung are at their locker, waiting for Sunoo to arrive.  "He's still not here. Do you think he didn't success?"  Hanbin asks since it's long.  Heeseung sighs.  "Lets go see."  He says and they walk.  After a while, they see Sunoo sitting on the ground.  "Sunoo! Are you ok?"  Heeseung asks as Hanbin goes next.  "I failed.. it hurts" Sunoo said holding her foot.

"Ahh.. it's not that easy.. where did he go?"  Heeseung asks searching with his eyes.  "Around there."  Sunoo points to the side.  "Okay. Come on."  Heeseung then says Sunoo gets up, with the help of the two.  "Did he hurt you somewhere else?"  Heeseung asks, worried.  Sunoo puts his hands on his head.  "Yes there. As usual."  He says and sighs.  Heeseung is not happy.

They keep looking for him but they give up when they see him with Daniel.  "Let's go to class."  Heeseung then speaks.  "Let's try another time."  He then says.  Both accept.

---

Hope you like this story from now!!
I've work hard to find ideas, so I really appreciate voting and support. 🥰

Chapter 2 is out! 😘