7

Wednesday morning, Sunoo walks to his locker but has to see someone he doesn't want, as usual.

He doesn't look at all, not knowing if he's there or not.  He just walks looking at the ground.  Then he gets his hair pulled back.  But it was oddly louder than usual.  "Ouch!!"  He says and looks at the one who made it.  He widen his eyes and quickly gets pulled to approach.  "What? W-What do you want!?"  Sunoo asks while looking at Daniel who didn't seem happy.

"I'm going away for a day and now I hear that Jungwon was beaten up, huh? What's your goal!? The battle!?"  Daniel asks menacingly.  Sunoo looks at him scared and he shakes his head.  "Never we'll be nice to your stupid bunch of incompetents. We're having fun doing this to you, but let's not go that far."  Daniel says and pushes hard.  Sunoo nods and quickly runs away.

Meanwhile, Jay was at his locker, completing an assignment.  He writes in his notebook quietly.  Until the notebook is taken from someone else's hands.  "Hey! Give me that!!"  Jay says looking at Geonu, pissed off.  The other laughs, keeping the notebook open.  He quickly puts it on the other's face and closes the book even though it doesn't close.  "Boop!"  Geonu says at the same time and throws the notebook on the floor.

"Oops I think a few pages will be crumpled up. Ahh I'm really not sorry."  Geonu laughs and ruffles the other's hair before leaving.  Jay sighs, keeping his composure.  He picks up his notebook and looks at the pages he was working on but they are broken.  He's quite angry.

Jake walks the halls thinking about what he should do today.  He is holding his backpack by the straps looking ahead.  He thinks he hears laughter behind him then he is suddenly dragged back by his bag.  "Jaehyun!!!"  Niki was saying and laughing going in front of him, with Taki.  "Do you have any food?"  Taki asks with a smile.

"I won't tell you!"  Jake says and makes a face.  "He has some!"  Taki says and they quickly go back.  "No!! I didn't say anything!!"  Jake tries to turn away so they don't go through his bag.  But Niki holds it and Taki opens the bag.  Jake takes his bag off his shoulders so he can hide it but it's been taken.  "It's mine!!"  He says while they are running away.  "Ah!"  Jake said before running to catch up with them.

The two sing a mocking song to annoy.  "Don't run!"  Jake tells them even though he knows they won't listen.  Taki finds something in the bag.  "Cookies!!"  He squeals happily and gives them to Niki.  He's still looking.  "Very good!"  Niki says happy.  Then Taki gives the bag to the youngest before getting caught by Jake.  "I got caught~!"  Taki whimpers and bursts out laughing.

Jake continues to run to grab the other one.  Niki stops and gives the bag.  "Here you can get it back!"  He says as Taki is coming.  "Give me that back!"  Jake then says he saved the treats.  "Of course not! Bye bye!!"  Niki says and he runs away with Taki.  Jake sighs and catches his breath.  When it's done he puts his bag on his back and turns around.  During lunch, it became as usual, even worse.

They were throwing lots of trash and they were laughing loudly.  Taki and Niki were still making funny faces at them.  Geonu sometimes got up to push someone's back.  K threw most things.  Daniel was making signs of what he was going to slit their throats while laughing.  Then Jungwon only gave neutral salutes when someone looked at him.  All of this pissed them off.

At the afternoon break, Sunghoon walks to Jungwon's locker.  He wanted to know if he was just there.  He is there, but not alone.  Sunghoon sighs when he sees Sunoo pulling the younger boy's hair.  He then approach before it goes into battle.  "Why don't you want to tell me!!"  Sunoo speaks as he pushes his head on the locker, multiple times.  "Hey!"  Sunghoon says and pulls Sunoo.

"What's going on?"  He asks looking at him.  "He annoys me!! He never wants to answer me!!!"  Sunoo says angrily.  Sunghoon then looks at Jungwon.  "Make him go" The younger one speaks, also angry.  "Stop going there Sunoo" Sunghoon says and brings him with him, going to his locker.  "I just want to ask him questions! But he don't answer!"  He says with a frown.

"Don't go see him again. Of course" Sunghoon said desperately.  "Maybe I should. It's really him I hate the most. And for you?"  Sunoo then asks, curious.  "Niki. He always hits me. Breaking my pencils, drawing on my locker and the last one he had taken me to Geonu to make me draw on my face. Ahh that was not funny!"  Sunghoon said angrily.

"Aigo! It's my favorite, with Taki."  Sunoo starts laughing.  "You have favorites?"  Sunghoon asks and the other nods.  "Even if they are disturbing.. Do you have a favorite after all too?"  He always asks out of curiosity.  Sunghoon doesn't know if he should say it.  "No" He just speaks.  "Come on! You should have one! Say it!"  Sunoo says and laughs.

Sunghoon sighs.  "Uh.. I hate them all.." But Sunoo looks at him with pity for him to say so.  "Well well.. there's one that bothers me less. You won't be happy" He said then.  Sunoo frowns.  "What!? It's not Jungwon I hope!"  He says, getting flustered.  "He's the one that bothers me the least. So yeah."  Sunghoon responds and Sunoo is unhappy.  "Okay then. It's your choice" He said with a sigh.

After class, Sunghoon goes outside with his group of friends.  Until he walks away to come home.  As he walks, he hears footsteps coming towards him.  He then turns and sees Jungwon watching him as he walks. It's as if he had transformed himself, being another person.  He looks so adorable when he looks at him that way.  He does a dimpled smile when Sunghoon steps aside.

"Do you want to walk with me?"  Sunghoon asks and laughs.  "I was following you. My turn."  Jungwon jokes and grabs the other's arm.  "I can come with you?"  He then asks.  Sunghoon looks at him to find out if it's really true.  "My house?"  He then asks and the younger nods.  "I can't come home before eight o'clock. I have to manage."  Jungwon said looking forward.

"What do you mean?"  Sunghoon asks, finding it strange.  "Hm.. it's just like that" Jungwon said and gave a small smile.  "Okay. I didn't know."  Sunghoon then says he allows him to enter his house.  When he opened the door, Jungwon seemed afraid to make noise.  Sunghoon enters in turn and closes the door.  Jungwon quickly turns his head due to the noise.

"What is it?"  Sunghoon asks with a laugh at his reaction.  "Nothing" Jungwon says and laughs.  They then climb the stairs to go to the room of the oldest.  When they are there, Jungwon quickly goes to the bed to lie down.  Sunghoon laughs and he sits beside.  They stay like that for a moment, accompanied by a comfortable silence.  "Hyung?"  Jungwon asks while turning to him.

Sunghoon didn't expect him to call him like that.  "Yeah?"  He's ready to listen to what he's going to say.  "Thank you for being so kind to me. I don't think… anyone has treated me like this before."  He said, making the older smile.  Jungwon sits down after that.  "I just feel like I shouldn't be here. You've never seen me like this before I showed you my true self.. so that must be weird."  He then says.

Sunghoon looks at him and gives a small smile.  "I admit it's strange.. But I love your real you. It's like I met someone new. You're really adorable."  He says laughing.  Jungwon gives a small smile.  "Thank you.." He says then places his hand on the back of his neck as he leans down, to touch the other's lips with his own.  Sunghoon puts his hand on his cheek and gently strokes his hair with his fingers.

He leans in to deepen the kiss and have a better connection, confident that no one will be able to disturb them.  Jungwon pulls back his head after a while.  They smile at each other and then Jungwon removes his hand from the back of his neck.  Sunghoon laughs.  The rest of the time they played games and had fun with each other.

Sunghoon cooked a meal for the two since it was late.  His mother arrives around 6:30 in the evening and he didn't want her to see Jungwon to make sure she didn't tell anyone.  So Jungwon offered to leave now, saying he didn't mind.  Sunghoon was disappointed to let him go, but he had to.  They had a lovely afternoon.

---

How to say.. it was cute. 😚