18

Saturday afternoon, Sunghoon is at K's house, having the party they had planned. He was greeted warmly, with lots of applause and cheers.  Like he was a star.  The seven friends are in the living room, the house was really big.  They started having fun with music.  Geonu, Taki and Niki were dancing funny on the floor.  Jungwon encouraged them with applause.  He's on the couch with Sunghoon and Daniel.

K was DJing and having fun too.  They all started doing anything.  Around 7:00 p.m., Sunghoon sees Jungwon coming back to him.  He was gone for a while.  He smiles and sits down on his knees, facing forward.  "So how is it?"  He asks and smiles strangely.  "That's good" Sunghoon replies and gives a small smile.  Jungwon laughs.  "That's more than good hyung" He then leans in to kiss him, awkwardly.

Sunghoon kisses him too but it's not nice so he pushes him away.  "Won? Have you been drinking?"  He asks and the younger one gives a questioning look.  "What are you talking about?"  He asks and laughs.  "You're underage! You shouldn't have!"  Sunghoon says angry at him.  "I do what I want. I'm going to get beat up."  Jungwon laughs as he hugs him.  "How so? Is it true?"  Sunghoon asks worried.

"Yeah. I don't think I'm going home."  He always responds strangely.  Then Geonu comes with glasses.  "And here's for you!"  He says happily.  But Sunghoon shakes his head.  "I don't drink" He says and Geonu gives him a drink.  "Now yes! Just for once!"  He speaks with pity.  Sunghoon doesn't accept.  "Go go! We only have one life!"  He forces.  "I said no. Forget it."  Sunghoon said and Geonu was not happy.

Then Jungwon takes the drink.  "No you don't drink!"  Sunghoon takes him away.  "Well you took it now! Have a good time!"  Geonu smiles and leaves.  Jungwon laughs and looks at the glass.  "Are you going to drink it?"  He asks with a smile.  "Nope."  Sunghoon was going to drop him on the ground but the younger one prevents him.  "Take it~" He says and places it in front of his lips.  Sunghoon push it away.  "Stop it" He says but Jungwon doesn't listen.

"Drop it off!!"  Sunghoon screams and throws the glass on the floor.  He subsequently pushes the younger one to get up.  Jungwon had time to get up, awkwardly.  "I don't want to drink! So stop!!"  He says looking at the other one, who is surprised.  "It's okay hyung" Jungwon walks over but Sunghoon reflexively jostles him.  He loses his balance and stands after the older one.  "I'm going to fall~" He says and laughs.

Sunghoon can't take it anymore and makes him let go of his hold.  "DON'T TOUCH ME! You disappoint me Jungwon."  He speaks angry and turns to leave.  "Hyung~ Come back!"  Jungwon said stepping forward.  Sunghoon looks at him one last time, with the others wondering before leaving for good.  He walks out of the house angrily.  It all started well, but ended badly.  No one knew it was going to go wrong.  Sunghoon walks and goes home, straight to his room.

He didn't want to talk to anyone.  Even though his mother had called him.  He sits down, sliding his back against the door.  He places his hands in his hair, lowering his head.  Tears fall from his eyes, the ones he's been holding since earlier.  His breathing becomes irregular and his heart tightens.  He's devastated.  He knows that Jungwon was not himself.

But he would never have believed that he was going to drink at only 17 years old.  Maybe he's not really who he thought he was.  And that he's exactly as his old friends group describe him.  In fact, he no longer intends to go to his current group.  He would like to go back to his own, with all his friends who are really there for him.  Not just impostors pretending to be other people.

His decision is made, he will tell him to break up next Monday.  He knows very well that Jungwon didn't do much wrong, but he still disappoints him.  The night was difficult.  Monday morning, Sunghoon walks to college.  He's tired from not having slept well the past two nights.  He intends to recover.  As he had expected, Jungwon walks up to him.  He doesn't seem happy either, but smiles a little.

"Sunghoon hyung?"  He says as the older one stops, in front of him.  "I'm sorry about Saturday. They explained to me what happened and-" "Stop talking. I don't want to see you anymore. Let's break up Jungwon."  Sunghoon said sadly.  The look of the youngest changes instantly.  It's filled with pain and sadness.  This seriously breaks Sunghoon's heart.  But it's a mandatory part to see that.

"B-but Hyung.." "Leave me alone" Sunghoon said and continued on his way.  Jungwon looks at him totally devastated.  In school, Sunghoon opens his locker and does his usual things.  Jay and Jake arrive and talk to him more like before, since he changed clans.  Sunghoon looks at them.  "Hey, can I come back with you?"  He asks hopefully.  Jay frowns.

"Are you serious?"  He asks.  "What happened?"  Jake speaks afterwards.  "I broke up with Jungwon. Please can I come back?"  Sunghoon says and it makes Jake smile.  "Oh. Well.. you're not going to see him after, are you?"  Jay asks to make sure.  "I don't want to see him again."  Sunghoon said, never having thought to say that about him one day.  "Great then! Of course you can!"  Jay talks happily.

"Yeah!! I found my best friend!!"  Jake said jumping on it to hug it.  "I thought it was me!"  Jay jokes and hugs the two too.  "We're best friends" Jake speaks with a smile.  "Absolutely!"  Sunghoon is happy to have found them.  Everything went back to how it was, that was what he wanted.  He returned to his group of friends.  They were all happy.

---

I feel sorry 😭
Get ready for the next chapter 😗

Don't forget to vote~ 🥰