5

Friday morning, Sunghoon walks through the college to go to his locker. His friends weren't there yet, he came earlier. His locker still have the drawing of a grimace, almost erased. It doesn't fade easily. He puts his bag in and quickly closes his locker. Then he feels something on his back, he expected to see Jake but he was surprised to see Jungwon. "Jungwon? What are you doing?" He asks surprised.

He notices all the wounds on his face. Scratches on the chin, a wound on the nose and a cut on the forehead. "I know you followed me yesterday." Jungwon said, startling him. "Oh really? Ah.. sorry." Sunghoon says and scratches the back of his neck. Jungwon sighs and looks at the ground. "I'm not weak. Or a crybaby. I just needed to let off steam." He says and looks at him with a frown.

"I know that and I didn't think that. Act like I didn't see anything." Sunghoon says and gives a small smile. Jungwon cocks his head to the side. "Really?" He asks and the oldest nods. "But don't tell the others. They'll call me a baby." Jungwon says and crosses his arms. "Don't worry. But it's okay to cry. You know?" Sunghoon says but the younger one shakes his head. "It's a shame. So humiliating." Jungwon says and sighs.

"Not at all. It's good sometimes, don't take it that way." Sunghoon tries to reassure him. "Not sure. Not for me." Jungwon says and looks away. "I'm just telling you what I think." Sunghoon says and sighs. "Yeah yeah.." Jungwon said then he suddenly grabbed the other's shoulder, squeezing it tightly and he pushed Sunghoon against the locker. "Ah! What?" He asks because of the pain. "Jungwon don't blame anyone else!!" Jay says pulling the younger one.

Jungwon gets shoved against the locker and a hand aggressively grabs his neck. "You better stop your game or we'll exterminate you" Jay said in an aggressive tone. Jungwon glares at him. "Don't play smart, you'll see what awaits you if you continue." Jay speaks up to be threatening but Jungwon scoffs. "It's not a problem" He then forcefully pushes him before leaving.

Sunghoon watches him leave, so it was to not get noticed. "What did he do to you?" Jake asks as Sunghoon has his hand on his shoulder. "Ah that's fine.. he just hurt my shoulder." Sunghoon says and lowers his hand. "Did he say anything to you?" Jake asks afterwards. "He'll get his revenge if you do." Sunghoon responds, making Jay sigh. "He's an asshole. We'll never be done with him." He says, annoyed.

At the afternoon break, Sunghoon walks, possibly looking for Jungwon. Not necessarily to talk to him but to see what he does. So when he's near his locker, he sees him with Daniel. He doesn't stay long and leaves for the other side, not wanting to meet him. After a minute of walking, he comes across two guys. "Yo Hoon Hoon!!" Niki greets him and Taki waves hello.

"I just want to pass" Sunghoon says but they prevent him. "No! Do you have something to eat?" Taki asks but the older man shakes his head. "I have nothing on me. Let it be." He says and sighs. Niki grabs one arm and Taki the other then they run. "Hey stop!!" Sunghoon said, unable to stop. "Who do you want to see? Geonu? I saw him not long ago!!" Niki says as they continue running.

"No no!! I don't want to! Stop!" Sunghoon screams as they sometimes run into students. "Go go!! Express delivery!!!" Taki shouts at them and bursts out laughing. "Oh! Look!!" Niki says seeing Geonu. "Let me go!" Sunghoon asks and tries to leave. But too late, Geonu saw him. Both stop. "Here's an unexpected delivery!" Taki speaks with a big smile.

Geonu frowns. "What do you want me to do to him?" He asks them. "Take a hair from him!" "No! Cut his fingernail!" "Take off his tie!" "Make him face!" The two talk nonstop. Sunghoon becomes stressed, he feels like he is in a torture chamber. "He didn't do anything to me. Or do anything to one of our group. So I'll be nice" Geonu says then opens his locker.

He pulls out his pencil case and then a sharpie. "Not that! It's hard to get rid of" Sunghoon said fearfully. Geonu looks at him and looks at the sharpie. "Ok" He says and pulls out a black ballpoint pen. "What do you think? Oh wait" He picks up a red glitter pen. "I kept them." He says with a smile. "Woah you have them!! Since when?" Niki asks, happy. "I forgot to give them to you! After." Geonu laughs and opens the pen.

"Hold this" He gives his case to Taki. Then he approaches Sunghoon, still held by his arms. "Not in the face" Sunghoon says but the older man just scoffs. Sunghoon pulls his head back since the pen was approaching. He's held behind the head by Niki. He then closes his eyes and feels the pen touch his cheek. Geonu concentrates on making a nice filled circle on each cheeks.

He then takes a black pen and draws lines on the nose. The two Riki start laughing, Geonu too. "Haha! I Summoned Pikachu!" He mocks. He puts the pencils away and takes his phone to put it on the camera. He puts it in front of Sunghoon to show. "What do you think?" He asks while looking at himself. "It's awful" Sunghoon said in despair. But he receives a blow on the arm.

"Don't say that to my art!" Geonu gets angry. "Take a picture take a picture!!" Taki says jumping up. "Good idea!" The oldest laughs. "No I don't want to! It's forbidden to take pictures!" Sunghoon says but Geonu steps forward to take pictures. Taki and Niki make funny faces for the photo. "Cheese!" Geonu says and takes a picture even though Sunghoon is not smiling.

After that, Sunghoon didn't have time to wash up since the bell rang. Several students laughed at this and he was desperate. He quickly asked the teacher if he could take it off and she agreed, luckily.

The weekend went well, until it was Monday. Before class, Sunoo walks to his locker, but as usual, he has to go through Jungwon's locker.

He walks and sees him. When he passes, Jungwon just stares at him. Sunoo frowns seeing the scratch on his cheek. But he doesn't pay attention to it and he was surprised that he didn't have any pain in his head. Without knowing why, he didn't like it. As if it was a day that was going to be empty. Why had he stopped? It was strange. Sunoo thinks he must just be tired.

Today was a fairly calm day, few bad shots from the opposing group. Except during lunch with the boxes. Even when they walked past one of their members, he ignored them. It was strange and suspicious. As if they were up to something. But they cannot judge.

---

An another chapter!! Maybe it's really interesting but it will be! Luv y'all~ 😚