23💘

On Tuesday, Jay notices how Sunghoon was lost in thought. He hardly speaks and stares into space.  It practically worries him. Truth be told, Sunghoon thought about everything Jungwon told him on Friday.  In addition to Jake.  Eventually, maybe he really did change.  He couldn't sleep well at night, he thought about it all along.  This is the reason why he is tired.  He told Jay so he wouldn't worry.

During the afternoon break, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon are at the lockers.  They're all three of the same class, so they have no choice but to be together.  Before Jake can leave, Sunghoon holds him back.  "Hey wait."  He says, intriguing him.  "Yeah?"  Jake asks then the other lets go.  "I thought about what you said yesterday. I think...it would be better if we stopped the clans. I've made up my mind."  He speaks.

Jake smiles, but Jay for his part, frowns.  "Are you kidding Sunghoon? You're not going to go with them?"  He asks in frustration.  He then turns to him.  "Jay hyung.. this is serious. The real reason why I didn't sleep well is that. We really have to stop."  He says looking at him.  "Just like Friday, I couldn't sleep well."  He sighs and intrigues the two with this sentence.

"I kept thinking about what Jungwon said to me. How I could leave him out. He was so hurt."  Sunghoon is angry with himself, running his hand through his hair.  "What? You left him outside alone? Crying? Sunghoon! That's cruel!! You don't know how hard he worked to tell you!? It's up to you to apologize."  Jake says angrily.  "I know. Don't worry, I'll do it. He doesn't deserve this."  Sunghoon sighs.

Jay listen their conversation, thinking it's time to stop these stories.  After class, Sunghoon comes out of school.  He advances further by checking the surroundings.  He can't find the younger one so he looks at the door.  Until he sees Jungwon come out.  But he was with Daniel, that's no problem.  Sunghoon walks towards them and they notice him.  They are surprised.  He gives a small smile and stops forward.

"Jungwon, I want to talk to you."  He says then he nods and they go further.  When they are at a place where no one is, Sunghoon looks at him.  "Hey Jungwon" He starts gently so the other looks at him.

"It's my turn to apologize. I left you alone while you were hurt. You don't know how much it hurt me. I don't know why I did that. But I thought a lot."  He says and comes over to take his hands. "Let's start again, like you said. We made mistakes, but let's forget about it. Jungwon, I love you so.. so much.. Do you want to date with me again?"  Sunghoon ask with a smile.

Jungwon was surprised at his words and he smiled, genuinely happy.  "Yes I want!"  He says happily.  Then Sunghoon walks over and leans in to kiss him.  He places his hands on his waist as Jungwon places them on his shoulders.  Finally, they found each other.

Their love is stronger than anything, they couldn't live without each other.  It's been proven.  They are truly meant to be together.  They part ways after a while, smiling.  Sunghoon pulls Jungwon to hug him, he wanted to have him in his arms so much. He missed it.  The hug was long but comfortable.  Then they went to Sunghoon's house, to his room.  They haven't stopped cuddling since.  Being settled on the bed.

On Wednesday morning, Jungwon joined the older one as he walked.  As before, everything is back to normal.  On this point.  When they entered the middle school, Sunghoon followed him to his locker. When they are here,  Jungwon puts his bag in the locker and then the door is closed.

He looks at whoever closed it and smiles.  Sunghoon quietly pushes his back against the locker as he leans in, kissing him.  Jungwon tugs on the older's neck, to deepen the kiss.  They had just missed it since last night, when they broke up.  It lasts a while, before they move away.  They look at each other while their foreheads are glued together.  "I love you so much Wonie" Sunghoon speaks softly.

"I love you Sunghoon hyung."  Jungwon also says and they stay like that, the older one stroking his hair.  Then they notice someone's presence.  "Hello! Sorry to bother you, that's so cute!"  Sunoo said happily.  The two laugh and move away in the end.  "It's so good that you're together again! I'm happy for you!"  He then speaks.

"Yeah, and we'll never break up again."  Sunghoon said looking at the other.  Sunoo laughs.  "I leave you alone!"  He says and leaves.  During morning break, Sunghoon told his two friends that he's dating Jungwon again.  Jake was happy.  Jay didn't react badly, he told himself that if Sunghoon is happy with him, he shouldn't separate them.  Then Jungwon comes towards them, or more towards Sunghoon.

"Hyung!!"  Jungwon says happily and jumps into his arms.  "Wonie~ I missed you" Sunghoon said while cuddling him.  Jungwon raises his head to look at him and Sunghoon gives him a quick kiss.  "Not in front of us!"  Jay says in disgust.  "Come on that's cute!"  Jake said smiling.  "Okay okay.." Jay sighs and looks away.  "Do you agree that we stop the clans?"  Jake asks him.

Jay looks at him and thinks for a moment.  "I think it's no use anymore. Only K and Geonu are our enemies. You should talk to Heeseung about it."  He answers and it makes him smile.  "Good!"  Jake says, happy.  Then speaking of him, Heeseung arrives.  It's strange since he never comes here.  He's accompanied by Sunoo, who smiles greatly.  "Hi here!! We have an announcement~!"  He says happily.

"Sunoo told me about what you were doing. And that Sunghoon got back together with Jungwon."  He laughs looking at them.  "Let's delete our clan and just become a group of friends."  He says and they become totally happy.  Jungwon goes to join Sunoo to hug him.  "Wow!! Thank you hyung~" He says and the other gives a big smile, hugging him too.  "I haven't been alone."  He says and pats his back.

Finally, Hanbin, Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon joined the group for lunch.  The table was filled and it was fun.  They talked about random and interesting topics so they could get closer.  They have never been happier than today, a wonderful day.  Without any worries and annoyances, only pleasure.

This is how the group of friends became best friends. Going from enemies to allies.  All thanks to Sunghoon and Jungwon confessing their love.  Congratulate them! 👏👏

---

End~ I luv this story so much~ Really hope you liked it too!! Thanks for all support! 💖💖💖

I'll do a bonus but I didn't finished it yet so wait for it!! Luv you all~ 😘
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️