20

During the morning break, Sunoo walks through the halls. He had a big smile on his face. He's really happy to be friends with him. To think that before he hated him more than anything. He meets Jake and Sunghoon on the way. They notice his smile. "Hey buddy! Did you get a good grade?" Jake asks and laughs his happy face. Sunoo shakes his head. "No actually that's not it" He says.

The two become confused. "Then what?" Jake asks curiously. "Be happy okay?" Sunoo then says the two are impatient. "To be honest, I became friend with Jungwon." He says and they get surprised. "What?" Sunghoon asks with a frown. "Why!?" Jake is confused. "I don't mean to brag but listen. I literally saved his life." He says and smiles sadly.

"How so? He was going to get killed?" Jake asks, not sure he understands. "No. It was more like.. him, he was going to. He wanted to kill himself." Sunoo says and sighs. "Eh!? For what reason!?" Jake asks one more question. "He was tired of his life." Sunoo says then looks at Sunghoon who seemed to be thinking. "He already told me about that. A few weeks ago." He says, remembering how it happened.

"Oh, we shouldn't leave him alone. We should invite him to our clan, don't you think?" Sunoo asks, with a glimmer of hope. "Don't think they will accept. You know how they hate him! I feel like he's hated the most." Jake says, disappointed. "He is." Sunghoon said, part of him angry. "We should have a meeting with him. What do you think?" Sunoo asks.

Jake nods. "Yeah. That's a good idea." He says happy. "I don't know. Heeseung and Jay will refuse without even letting him speak! It's impossible. Then I don't want to talk to him.." Sunghoon whispers the last sentence. Sunoo thinks of a solution. "Just the four of us then?" He proposes. They finally nod. Then Sunoo goes back to his locker through the youngest one. He approaches him.

"Hi Jungwon! I have something to say." He says with a smile. Jungwon smiled at him and gave a curious look. "Hmm?" "Can you join me after class? Behind the college." Sunoo asks wanting that he will accept. Jungwon thought for a moment and nodded. "Okay. I'll be there" He said and smiled. "Great!! See you later!" Sunoo is happy with this answer, that's what he wanted.

So as expected, Jake, Sunghoon and Sunoo are in the backyard. They wait a while until they see him coming. Jungwon stops his steps when he sees Jake and Sunghoon. He did not know what to do. "Jungwon! Come!" Sunoo said with a smile. Jake smiles at him too. Jungwon walks quietly avoiding their gazes, as if he were a frightened cat.

"We wanted to have a talk with you. Would you mind?" Sunoo asks and Jungwon looks at the two, avoiding their gazes as much as possible. "Okay. About what?" Jungwon asks anxiously. "We want to find a way for you to join our clan." Sunoo says then the younger looks at him in surprise. Jake approaches.

"But it will be difficult with Heeseung and Jay. They won't accept." He says so Jungwon pays attention to him. "You're brilliant aren't you?" Jake asks and smiles. The youngest scratches the back of his neck, not knowing if it's really a good idea. "Yeah.. I might think about it." He says and Sunoo places his hand on his shoulder. "We could think about it. Let's go to my house?" He asks happily.

Jungwon looks at Sunoo then Sunghoon. He pursed his lips nervously as he looked at the ground. "Ok." He accepts and smiles. "Great! Let's go!" Sunoo says and they set off. "Hey, why do you have so many wounds?" Jake asks the younger as they walk. "Hm.. battles in school" Jungwon replies looking at the floor. "Oh, even that?" Jake points to his forehead.

"Yeah.." Jungwon said, oddly uncertain. "You're sure?" Jake asks since he doesn't look. He nods and continues to avoid his gaze. Jake looks at Sunoo who is next to the younger one. He shrugs. Jake didn't know if he should believe it, it looks more like a cut than blows or a fight. Then he notices something on his hand.