8

———

———

"Pah, pah, pah..."

Jimin tries to follow the steps that his friend, Hoseok, was showing him. Hoseok was a few years older than him and was in college for two years before dropping out to teach the art of dance. Jimin was his first student. They have known each other for a couple years now and Jimin thought of him as his only friend before he met Tae and Jungkook.

Hoseok stops, nodding as he watches Jimin copy his moves. Hoseok smiles at the younger, "Good. Really good."

Jimin beams at him. Hoseok grabs the remote and turns the music that was blaring down, plopping on the hardwood floor. Jimin follows him, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He looks at the mirror that took up a whole wall, trying to fix his sweaty hair. It was no use.

"So, how's school?" Hoseok asks as he opens a bottle of water to chug.

"It's good. I made new friends," Jimin replies.

"That's good. You always told me you never had friends."

"Yeah, not real ones anyway. But it's just... we are all so different."

Hoseok raises an eyebrow as to ask him to explain.

"We all come from different cliques. I am with the popular crowd, right?"

Hoseok nods even though rolls his eyes at him.

"Jungkook is, like, a bad boy loner," Jimin chuckles as he reaches his toes to do some stretches, "and Taehyung is, well, bullied."

Hoseok nods. "And you care what your non snobby friends will think?"

Jimin shrugs, "I guess."

Hoseok shakes his head, "You're a dumbass."

Jimin raises his eyebrows. "Tell me how you really feel, Seok."

Hoseok chuckles, "Look, it's just high school. Who cares? Dump fake asses and be with people you know actually care about you," Hoseok tells him.

Jimin sighs because he was right. He was just scared to get bullied like Taehyung. That's why he hasn't came out yet as well. He likes being popular and looked up as. Who wouldn't?

"Thanks," Jimin says as the two stand up. Hoseok nods and grabs the remote, turning the music up.

"Alright, from the top."

———

One thing about drawing that Taehyung loved was the sound of pencil on paper. He loves to create pictures and takes pride in something that he can actually do well. There isn't much else to be proud of in his life.

His picture was looking pretty good, but his long ass yawn interrupted his thought process. He pushes his notebook off his lap and stands up. It was hard to sleep in this house knowing that his father could come in at any second and do whatever he pleased.

He feels sick when he thinks about what his poor sister had to go through. How many times did she comfort him after being sexually assaulted by their father?

Taehyung shakes his thoughts away, walking to the bathroom down the hall. He was a glad that his father had a bathroom in his own room so they didn't have any run ins.

He strips his clothes, taking a look in the mirror at his abused body. Bruises and scars littered his skin like a painting, but not in a beautiful way.

Taehyung sighs and turns around to start the shower. Once it was the right amount of hot, he steps inside and let's his body relax. The burning water made his skin a pink, but it felt too good to make the water any cooler.

After he washes up, he steps out and covers himself with the towel before he runs out the bathroom and into his room. He dresses himself and catches his reflection in the mirror on his closet door his sister put it up once upon a time.

He meets his eyes and wants to hurt the person who made him look so pitiful, but he couldn't. He doesn't think he ever could. He's just too weak. He can't be like Jungkook who was tough and feared by everyone or Jimin that was courageous and can stand up for himself.

He was just him, so frail and full of anxiety.

Taehyung turns away from his refraction and grabs a pair of sweatpants that aren't as baggy as they should be anymore, and an old t-shirt that's he's probably had since middle school.

His stomach growls and Taehyung sighs. He really hopes his dad wasn't here so he could search the kitchen. Luckily, he doesn't hear him when he pokes his head in the hall.

He still tip toes his way to the kitchen. He quickly and quietly looks for anything to eat that wouldn't be noticeable if missing. He finds a small can of nuts in the back of the cupboard, grabbing it and shoving as much as he could into his mouth. He chews with his eyes close, savoring every second of the food he can. Once the can gets empty, Taehyung searches for anything else.

There was nothing that he could quickly eat. Everything else were things his father will force him to cook for dinner later. The man only spent money on himself. He really had no bone in his body that cared for his son.

Taehyung grabs his dirty, old shoes and doesn't care to tie them as he sneaks out his window. He could probably use the front door, but it just doesn't feel right.

Taehyung was on his way to do something so desperate, but his stomach doesn't care and that's what was in control at the moment.

So he continues on his way.

———

  Jimin walks out of his spacious bathroom that was connected to his room, and sits at his desk. He opens his laptop, browsing his Instagram since he posted a selfie recently. Many likes and comments, but it was all girls who adored him. It was nice, but it just didn't please him as he wanted.

Jimin shuts his laptop and walks over to his king size bed to grab his phone off the charger when he glances out of his balcony windows.

He sees a figure walking up the long driveway, a hoodie covering their face. Jimin goes closer and watches intently until the figure gets close enough. Jimin recognizes the shoes and instantly runs downstairs. It takes him a minute since his room was on the third floor.

He smiles as the maid who was mopping the dining room. He passes the kitchen and makes it to the formal living room that was mostly used for when business people come over because it was all pretty and perfect.

Jimin opens the heavy front door just as Taehyung was about to press the doorbell. His eyes were wide but relax when he sees Jimin.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

Taehyung opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He sighs and fidgets in his spot.

"Tae?" Jimin tries again. He was acting weird.

Taehyung was starving. He was so hungry and he just wanted a good meal. Anything really.

"Umm... c-can I have some food?"

———

How are you guys liking this? Compared to the OG?