Chapter 5 Dumped

Mabel entered Julian's room with a wide smile, she felt so happy that this time he was the one who called her. It was perfect and she needed to reward him for this. Her perfect boyfriend called her! Her Julian called her!

As she entered his room, she jumped on him and began to place kisses all over him. She wanted him but to her surprise, he pushed her away.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Hey Mabel, I am not here to shower kisses on you or take you to my bed. I am here to end this," He said casually and she could only blink.

"End this?" She asked with a low voice. She couldn't believe what she was hearing! 

Earlier, she thought he had called her so that he could behave as normal boyfriends do but she was wrong! She should have known that he would never stop being his useless and annoying self!

"Yes Mabel, I don't want this! It is fake and I am tired." He said out loud and she smirked. This guy found this funny. He always found her funny!

"You are not going to end a sh*t, Julian. I wouldn't let you!"

"Are you going to force me with your Dada and Momma?!" He asked with mockery clear in his tune and she nodded because he said what she was planning to do. She will never let him go!

"Then do it!" He said and her lips parted in disbelief but before she could say a word, he threw her out.

She squatted down as tears rolled down her cheeks. She felt hurt by all of this because she has crushed him ever since Grade 4 but he never noticed her and now that she could date him, it ended like this.....

She felt as if her heart has been broken a million times...

She could still remember the first time she tried to make a move on him; how he embarrassed her then but at that time she didn't still give up...she kept pushing on and even though up till now he didn't still reciprocate all she felt towards him, she has always had hope but right now she was doubting her hopes. She didn't know how long she could keep hoping for the sun where there is total darkness.

She couldn't believe that he just dumped her without feeling anything, at least if he even took her as a friend he would have not just shattered her.....but she meant nothing to him! He didn't care about her! He didn't like her; he hated her!' These thoughts flooded in her head as more tears rolled down her cheeks but she wiped them away as determination burned in her eyes.

"I will not easily let you go,"

----

Hi guys!
I know this is a very short chapter and I made it like this because I didn't want to drag this topic to my next chapter. I hope you enjoyed it?

Another chapter is coming^^