Chapter 8 A beautiful mistake.

When it was lunchtime, I asked Camella to accompany me to see Gabriel. I didn't want to go alone to prevent people from insinuating that we were in a relationship and all those stuff and luckily for me Camella agreed to come along.

When we entered the cafeteria, we saw Gabriel who was waving at us and we went to sit beside him.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" He asked us as we settled on the chair and we shooked our heads.

"Okay, if you say so," He smiled "So what school do you come from?" He began.

"Drugan College."

"Really?" He asked and I could detect surprise in his tone which made me confused. Did he know my former school?

"Yes, why?" 

"No, it is just that the owner's son is my close friend," He snickered and it was my turn to get shocked. 

"You mean Nelson?" I asked and he nodded.

"Do you know him?" 

"Yeah, why won't I. Remember our grade, he was in my class and we were in the same dipo," I smiled. "So how did you guys meet?" 

"His family and mine are very close, so we started talking, at first we didn't like each other but with time we grew closer," He said and I grew very curious to know more. I wanted to know everything about Nelson since I knew he was Belinda's crush. Of course, she denies it but she couldn't hide it. I always knew that she liked him from the way she stared at him in class but I didn't want to push her to admit it.

She must have had a reason for not telling me.

Camella watched us chatting and got bored so she left. I guess she was bored since she didn't even know who we were talking about.

He continued telling me about his friendship with Nelson, how they became friends, fought over the same girl and all those stuff but after a while, he left for his class and I was left alone.

After a while of sitting still in the seat, I decided to go to the pool. I had nothing to do and that was the only thing I could do while away time.

As I walked to the pool people still kept gazing at me; most especially the guys and I prayed for the ground to open up and swallow me. I hated all this attention!

Thankfully, It didn't take long for me to arrive at the pool. There was no single soul in the room and a wide smile crept on my face realising that. I couldn't afford to stay in a place where people's gazes would be scanning me.

I gazed around at the room and it was then that I realised that there was another door. At the initial stage, I looked way ignoring it but since I couldn't match away my curiosity I decided to go in.

Entering, I saw that there was also a pool room but it was far different from the usual one. It was decorated round and everywhere was cool like I was on a beach for real. The atmosphere alone felt so good and a wide smile crept on my face. It was way better than ours!

Without wasting any time, I hastily put off my dress, leaving only my swimsuit on my body before entering the deep and wide pool.

As the water caressed my skin, I let out a sigh. The water was so cool and warm. It felt like I was on a beach. 

I began to swim but while swimming, I heard footsteps. I turned to look and it was who I least expected... Julian?! 

'What was he doing here? And why was he awkwardly looking at me?!' I thought with a creased brow. 

I wanted to come out but my swimsuit was not a decent one, it exposed some parts of my body so I just stayed in the water at least it was covering me up.