Chapter 13 - A perfect suggestion

Camella ignored me all day, still angry that I did not tell her about my conversations in detail, and what made it worse was when I told her that I won't be coming camping with them.

I also wished I could convince my dad because I want to go like I have always wanted to, but my dad tch....sometimes he can be so so annoying, I wish that I could just.....

"Excuse me," Belinda clocked her fingers at my face making my flooded mind dry and my eyebrows pulled together.

"Didn't they teach you to always use the door?" I asked and she gave me a disappointed look.

"Remember that this is also my house," She said bouncing her body on the couch and I shooked my head but I didn't respond to her foolish act. I was used to it already.

"So why are you here?"

"Hey, can't I come at any time," She scowled "But anyways there is a reason,"

"What?"

"Guess," She said giving me a deep stare and I shooked my head. If she knew what was on my mind she wouldn't even try to be mischievous.

"You know that I am bad at guessing,"

"Just try," She said and I hooked my head once again.

"Nope, I'm not in the mood," I said but she didn't leave me, she kept pestering me and after a while, I decided to give in.

"A trip to an island," I guessed and she frowned.

"That is not on my list."

"A new and cute nephew," I smiled hoping that I was correct but it was also wrong.

"You met a celebrity." I gave her this look that said 'Please just tell me I am right.

She nodded raising my hopes and I smiled feeling victorious but her voice ruined my celebration.

"I wish that was true" she moue...

"I told you that I am bad at guessing. Since I didn't get it right, can you tell me now?" My brows intertwined.

"We are having a class get together party," She said as she screamed the last words 'Class get together party,' and a smile as blinding as the sun crept onto my face.

"Really?"

"Yes," She said as she returned my smile and I stood up and started heading to the stairs. I was just so happy! I was glad to know that I would see my friends that I have missed.

I walked towards the stairs but just when I was about to start climbing them, I retreated remembering my dad.

"What of dad?!" I asked with an alert look. I already knew that he would never agree to this.

"What about him?" She uttered looking at me with no shade of worry on her face and my brows creased.

"Aren't you forgetting that my dad doesn't allow me to go out alone,"

"Don't worry about that." She replied smiling widely at me but when she saw confusion written all over me, she proceeded...

"Well, I pleaded with my mom and she told your dad that you will be sleeping over at my place." She added.

"Wait! Your Mom agreed?" I asked in disbelief and she arched her brows.

"Hmmm, maybe...I just told a few lies,"

"Few?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah, now can you just go change already?" She frowned and I smiled widely at her before leaving.

...
I went to my room to put on something more suitable, since I didn't want to look below my mates but I guess I should have minimized it because even Belinda's reaction showed that, but I didn't want to go through the stress of taking it off, having to deal with my preferences and all those stuff. So, I decided to make use of it even though it was also a little bit uncomfortable to wear because it was way too tight and it exposed my figure too much.

"So, where are we heading to?" I asked Belinda who was messaging someone for what seemed like hours and she gazed at me.

"I am trying to get the locus, They said they would send it," She said and after her speech, the place stayed silent for some time until she spoke again.

"Okay, here it is," She said smiling widely but it didn't take long before her smile disappeared with her eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" I asked and when I got no reply, I drew my face closer to her phone.

When my gaze saw where it was supposed to be held, I bit my lower lips hard. I knew Belinda wouldn't agree for me to tag along again and it was depressing since I wanted to see my mates so badly.

"I am sorry for raising your hopes and stressing you this much but don't worry, I will tell you of all the happenings in detail. I have to go, if not I will be late," She smiled and was about to climb out of the car but I tugged her gown. I wanted to go since this might be the only opportunity for me to see them, say a proper goodbye and hug them. I couldn't miss this!

"No, I want to go....please. Remember that it is the last time I might get to see everyone," I pleaded but she shooked her head.

"You don't even know what a club looks like and you want to come along?"

"That's not true, I have seen the images of a club on the internet and television, I have also seen how it is run. So please let me come along,"

"Really?, Do you think it is the way it looks on TV or the internet?" She said laughing out loud and my brows creased. Was she making fun of me?

"Hey, it's not funny. Besides, it can't be too different from that." I retorted and she sighed.

"Okay, I will let you come along but on one condition," She replied with a serious look and I gestured for her to go on.

"You must not leave my side," It came out of her mouth and I bit my lower lip to refrain from laughing. Does she think I am a kid?

"I'm not a kid. You don't need to tell me that," I told her and her brows knotted.

"I'm serious, if you don't agree then you can't come," She said after a while of thinking, I nodded beside I didn't have a choice.