Chapter 15 - Drunk

The cup had been passed around to everyone except Belinda and me.

And as the cup was being passed to Belinda she skillfully took it and poured it into her mouth but as it sank in, her face squeezed from the bitterness.

'Why then do they take it if it is bitter,' I thought trying to figure out the possible answer just when Belinda tapped me and passed the cup to me.

My heart pumped widely as I collected it from her and what was even worst was that their gaze was all fixated on me waiting for me to drink mine so that they could move to the next round.

As I drew the cup nearer to my face the horrible smell that followed made me want to pass out and when I took a sip what I tasted was sharp and bitter and nothing no one would want to drink, I let the rest float into my mouth but I couldn't just bear it.

Immediately it went through my throat I started coughing heavily thankfully Belinda was there to help me, she gave me water which even made it worst at first but with time, I was finally fine.

I saw the look on her face which said

"I warned you," but she still needs to understand that I just wanted to be part of the dynamite of life.

The game went on and on until most of us had already passed out.

I and some other few people that took a few cups were still half-awake while the rest including Belinda were lying on the ground like they were lifeless.

I stood up heading for the restroom but I could barely walk and my view was blurred.

I was about to stay back and wait for my view to come back to prosaic when I felt a grip on my waist but since my view was blurred I couldn't tell if it was a male or female who held me.

"I can help you if you allow me to," An unknown voice spoke.

From the voice, I could figure out that it was a male who was helping me out.

"Of course," I replied still in my opaque state.

"So where are you going to?" The voice asked.

"To...the .. ....restroom," I could bearly even speak and if this unknown person wasn't here maybe I would have been on the ground because my knees wouldn't have been able to even help me stand.

After walking for what seemed like centuries, the next thing I heard was the slam of the door but I couldn't even open my eyes to see where I was and in no moment I was falling but suddenly landed on a springy material.....Bed?

My heart accelerated as I realized what was going on and I tried to push myself up but he pinned me down with his hands making me in between him and the bed.

"Don't run away. I promise to please you," He spoke.

I didn't know where I gathered the strength from all of a sudden but I pushed him and I was running away with the aid of the wall, but that devil stood up and tried to capture me again.

I threw different things to stop him while crying out of fear.

"Someone help me!" I screamed while banging the locked door but he captured me and threw me hard on the bed which made me hit my head on the bed.

I cursed inwardly as more tears rolled down my cheeks realizing how I have ruined my life with my own hands.

And soon I felt dizzy, the last sound I heard was the sound of a zip being opened before I passed out.

<------> <------>

Hello guys^^!

After a long time, this book has been updated, yay!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter tho💗. I'm glad if you did.

Well, another update will come tomorrow - stay tuned till then.

Also, remember to vote and drop your  comments - bye guys. See you tomorrow for another update^^!

Lots of love <3