Chapter 11- It's you.

I and Camella argued over that issue till it was a break, we couldn't continue because a student was sent to call me to the hall. Camella told me that she wouldn't speak to me until I accept the truth, so she turned down my offer and did not come along.

When I got to the event hall, everywhere was decorated with flowers even the partway. The view was very breathtaking and seeing it brought a smile to my lips.

It was gorgeous, I couldn't just stop gazing at the beautiful flowers. I looked down and I saw the little roses on the floor leading to a table which two chairs surrounded.

'This can't be a teacher calling' I realised.

"You are here," I heard a voice and when I shifted my gaze to who was talking

"What the....!!"

'What was he doing here?... Was he the one who did all this?... And why did he do it? Is he interested in me?' These thoughts ran through my head like a river.

His lips curved into a smile as he saw my reaction.

"Why don't you join me," He gestured for me to go and sit but I shooked my head.

I wouldn't be tempted by all these things. No! He was a jerk! A damn jerk!

"Hmmm..... I can't Julian, I am sorry, I am not interested in having any love affair with you, you shouldn't have gone through all this stress," I told him to avoid any misunderstandings if at all he wanted something to do with me. I wasn't like all those other girls! I wasn't just someone who he could use! But why was this his smile so.....

"I know, I just want us to be friends, If you can give me a chance to be your friend. I will be grateful," He said in a very soft tone and I blinked.

'Friends with me? Me? A chance?' I thought as my mouth formed a little O.

What was this guy even saying!

'Me? And the word grateful!' I thought but to my surprise I said...

"Okay,"

As I sat on the chair I had lots of questions popping in my head, I wanted to know why he was the way he is even if it was awkward to ask, I still wanted to know.

Why did he think he is a mini-god or someone who could just do anything he wanted, so I decided to ask him; there was no harm in trying besides he was the one who called me here.

"Julian, why do you think girls are tools that you can use and dump, you don't even value their emotions or feelings," I finally asked after a year of deliberating.

If I were to be truthful to myself, I would admit that it bothers me; it annoys me!

I don't like it whenever I see girls around and whenever I see him doing those things and I don't get why?

He was not shocked by my question but amused and I wonder why?

"Yes you are right, I do not value girls' emotions but not all girls, only those who do not value their own emotions," He gazed at me.

"They don't have respect for themselves so how do they expect a boy to?" He raised a brow. "They can go to any extent for a guy to date them either because of his good looks, popularity or status and you don't expect me to just look away?" He smirked and I nodded.

"Yes, you can. If you choose to."

"Really? You think it's so easy. Some girls never understand boys. You guys just think that we are cool by being oh so god damn hot and handsome but we are not. It's frustrating sometimes that we can't just talk to someone normally without sparking reactions.

But it's fine! At least I have seen someone who has managed to be rude to me" He smirked and I looked at him using my gaze to question him. Asking him who it was?

"It's You," He replied and I unconsciously blinked at him.

'When was I ever rude to him? Have I been sounding rude all this while?' I thought and I was about to utter another word but he butted in.

"It's okay! All I want is for you to be my friend. You know you will be the first girlfriendnd I would have if you accept," He said and my eyes nearly plugged out. The way he said the word girlfriend was odd. He didn't say it like friendship he said it more like lovers. Seeing my reaction a mischievous smile curved upon his lips.

"What? Don't you have male friends?" He asked and I nodded.

"I do. But you are making it sound like...."

"Like what?"

"I don't really know it just sounds funny and again I don't make friends with guys like you. I mostly make friends with calm guys."

"And yes Julian I kind of understand you. You are just a normal guy trying to cruise and I won't judge you for that," I smiled.

It was when Julian mentioned earlier that I was rude I realised that I have been giving him attitudes for no reason.

If he ever wanted to cruise he was fine besides he wasn't a young guy, so why my attitudes?

And apart from that, he was right about many of the things he said. Many girls deserved what they got. Why would he respect them when they don't even respect themselves?!

"Okay so I guess we are friends now," He said and I smiled in reply

Our conversation went on until I remembered that I was still in school and as if reading my thoughts he smiled.

"School is closed," He said unbothered.

I looked at him scared "C-lo-s-ed?" I stammered.

"Does that mean we spent all the periods after lunch break here?" I asked not convinced by his previous answer.

"Yes,"

'My dad is going to kill me or worse bury me alive, the driver must have been here how will I go home!' I raged inwardly.

"I will drive you home," He offered.

"Don't worry. I can take a cab. You don't need to stress yourself," I declined.

"I made you stay so at least let me take you home," He said like a human right personnel and I managed to keep a straight face as I nodded.

"Okay."

"I will go and get my things," I told him before leaving and when I got to the class I was glad that no one was there because I didn't have the time for another question and answer segment.

When I was done packing my things, I went downstairs and saw Julian waiting for me beside his car and I found myself staring.

"You are here," He said and I smiled embarrassedly realising that he caught me red-handed.

****

I kept gazing at him as he drove, I couldn't just believe that I was sitting next to him and that all my bad thoughts about him were gone.

'Was it because of the things he said? Why did I feel this relieved?' I asked myself but anyway it doesn't matter all that matters is that I was happy and I was now friends with him. All this while I might have been giving him attitudes but I knew deep down that I wanted to badly talk to him.

"You know my house?" I asked surprised when he stopped the car and he nodded but before I could ask any further questions, he got down and opened the door for me.

"Thank you,"

"You should rest," He said before entering his car again.

I looked as he drove off, I could still remember all he said but the one that I knew was a lie was when he said that I was different from others.

Yes, I might be different from them in the fact that I will never force myself on a guy but not in the one that I wasn't also attracted to the same guy as all of them are. Was that why I was this angry all this while?
---

Hey guys!
Remember to vote and drop your comments! Lots of love from this author!