Chapter 6 A devil in an angel's coat.

I went back to the class waiting for Camella to come since she is the only one I talk to. While waiting, a girl came inside crying heavily. It was even the girl with the blue eyes!

I hope no one died because she was crying in such a manner that a person with his or her right senses wouldn't in public.

Camella came into the class looking in her direction. Immediately she sat, that guy entered he didn't even gaze at her, he just went to seat with his friends or followers or people. I don't know what they are?

"Why is she crying?" I asked Camella while gazing at her pitiful state.

"Julian broke up with her," Camella whispered.

"Who is Julian?" I looked at her confused.

"The one who came to seat beside us during Lunch," She added and I nearly choked.

"hmmm," Was all I could say.

"Well Julian and Mabel have been dating for a year now, I wonder why they broke up," She said but it was more like she was asking herself.

"Did he like her?" I asked when I came out of my shocked state and she shooked her head.

"I don't think so," 

"Then why did he ask her out?" Now I was more than confused. Why would he ask her out if he didn't like her?!

"He didn't...." She paused

"Well, their parents introduced them to each other during a business dinner and from there Mabel told her father about her interest in Julian," She glared at Mabel.

"Well you see most girls write love letters to Julian but they never get accepted so she is even lucky to have dated him," She smirked.

"And you? Do you have interest in him?" I asked her wanting to know whether she was also interested in him or was one of the girls dying for him thinking that he was prince charming as I thought.

"He is good looking but I will never stoop so low,"

After a while, a teacher entered the class. We all stood up and greeted her and Mabel finally wiped her tears off.

I introduced myself to her and vice-versa.

Her class was interesting but it had to end.

After her class, we had other classes but I couldn't concentrate, I was still trying to load everything Camella told me.

'I expected girls to be falling for him, of course, he is way too good looking not to draw attention but I didn't know that he was the type who crushed girls' hearts, I guess I got the wrong opinion of him from. I shouldn't have just imagined that he was some kind of prince charming, who was kind, meek and all those stuff...from his look. He wasn't even for me! I was just daydreaming about who I don't even know,' I tapped my head.

The bell sound finally pulled me off my thoughts. I looked around and I saw everyone packing their files.

With a sigh, I left the class and headed to where Mrs Williams directed me to go.

When I got there, I knocked at her door and patiently waited for a reply.

"You may come in," Someone said and I opened the door and entered.

When I was fully in, the first thing my gaze caught was a young lady seating.

"Good day, ma'am" I greeted.

"Good day. May I know who you are?"

"I am Jessica Wilton, I was directed to you by Mrs Williams," I said.