Chapter 10 - Not bad.

When I got home, there was nothing to do except sniffing the nice fragrance that came from the uniform Julian gave me and also still thinking about the scene at the pool.

That time when I looked at him and I saw some parts of his broad chest; that could not get out of my mind. It was stuck there and I could not even get myself to stop thinking about it.

'Ooh, Jessica. Just leave Julian,' I told myself and I buried my head in the pillow just when the noise of my door got my attention.

"You are here just in time," I said as Belinda walked in.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I shooked my head.

"Nothing."

"It doesn't seem like nothing is wrong so please talk," She said and she came to sit at the edge of my bed.

"Ooh, I don't know Beli. I am really really confused" I sighed.

...

I woke up as the sound of my alarm vibrated in my room. I rolled in bed and after rolling for a while the sleep in my eyes finally went.

"Hmmmmm....," I stretched and I sat up on the bed and looked at the sky through the window. It was so bright and the sight of it brought a smile to my face but before I knew it my mind flew to a different spot. I started seeing Julian's face in the sky. With a confused expression on my face, I cleaned my eyes trying to remove the image or to check if it was there. Thankfully when I opened my eyes again, I didn't see It.

"This is absurd," I said as I climbed out of bed and hastily dashed into the bathroom.

I prepared for school and left home very early.

I was the first to arrive at school until I saw Julian. Immediately I sited him I hid behind a tree trying to prevent om meeting but my effort was a waste.

The books I was holding in my hand fell and he saw me as I went to pick them up.

"What are you doing there?" He asked as he approached me and I blinked at him.

What was I supposed to say?!

"Well...I was actually...I was just..hmmm...trying to take mangoes. I was trying to take mangoes,"

"But this is a coconut tree," He said and I looked up. It was a coconut tree? Ooh no! What will I do?

After a while, I cleared my throat "Well...I didn't know. But it's natural besides we are all bound to make mistakes," I smiled. I brought the uniform he gave me out of my bag.

"Thank you" I stretched the clothes forward.

"You came very early today," He said as he collected it from me.

"Yes, and you?" I asked him.

"I slept here" he smiled.

"You mean you have a house here?!" I asked him amazed.

"Yes, besides the school belongs to my parents. Do you want to have a look?" He asked me.

"No," 

"C'mon, I am harmless and are you going to stay here all alone? Because it will take long before people start arriving" he added still maintaining his smile.

"Okay, show me," I finally gave in.

"It is on the last floor. Let's go," He said cutting off my thoughts and I smiled faintly.

When we reached the door I was very anxious to see his house. I wanted to see what it looks like and I don't know why I do? Maybe because this was the first time I was hearing about a house being in a school!

Stepping in, I looked around the living room {where I landed when he opened the door}.

"Your house is pretty," I complimented amazed by the look.

"And that is a painting of?" I asked while pointing at the painting.

"Me and my sister," he smiled.

"You have siblings?" I asked.

He nodded "And you?"

"None," I frowned "But how did you get this place?" I asked.

"This belonged to my dad, he was living here when he newly started building this school," He snickered.

"Should I show you around?" He offered and I nodded.

"Okay, besides if I leave I will be bored" I accepted even though I wasn't comfortable being there. I felt odd being around him it made me kind of shy to be myself. What the fuck was this feeling?!

"Come on," He led me and I followed him because even if I was feeling kind of odd I still wanted to be around him and I was also curious to see everything in this building. The fact that there was a house in this school was fascinating.

He showed me his rooms, kitchen, washroom and toilets and they were all very amazing, I was amazed.

And he lastly showed me his dressing room which made me fascinated the most.

It was worth being called a dressing room, a lot of clothes were arranged accordingly from his inner wears to harmless tops to long sleeves and short sleeves to shorts to trousers and to even ties, socks, belts, shoes and wristwatches, each were in pairs and like up to 30 were in each pair more like that of a celebrity. It was awesome!

"Your house is nice," I commented as I gazed around again as if I couldn't get enough of gazing at it.

"Thanks," he snickered.

"So is every time you stay here?" I asked.

"No, sometimes. Only when don't feel like going home," He said and I nodded.

"I should be going now. Thank you for keeping me company," I told him before leaving.

I went to the class and I saw Camella sitting reading a novel as usual. With a wide smile, I approached her and I went to sit beside her.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked as she gave me a suspicious gaze...

"Did you see Julian Or another guy?" She asked and I blinked at her. Why would she even ask me that?! But....maybe her guess was right since I am just coming from Julian's place.

"Well... let's say I was with Julian but it was for a reason okay? It's not like I am having anything to do with him! I just went to give him his uniform" I told her and a mischievously smile crept on her face.

"I knew it! Julian! It must be him."

"Hey, stop! Don't even start that. I would have checked if I was at home listening to Beli if not that you don't look alike." I frowned.

"Then Beli must be smart." She chuckled.

"You don't want to repeat that!"