CHAPTER 1

Time skip
______________________________

I slowly let out a breath, as I opened my eyes momentarily forgetting where I was. Before I knew it the pod I was in opened up and I quickly unfastened the straps of the makeshift seatbelt. I stretched as much as I could my muscles stiff as a board.

"You have been in cryo for five years, nine months, and twenty two days!" Someone yelled before continuing, "you will be hungry, you will be weak."

"If you feel nauseous please use the sacks!"

As I began to float I took a look at my surroundings. I quickly went to my locker to get my things. All before I could process it I was already struggling to put my oxygen mask on my face. The last few moments were a blur. I could barely process it.

I took in my surroundings once more. I was alone without him. I felt a smile begin to grace my face. Finally. It had been so long since I had alone time or any time for that matter.

As I got ready to leave I double checked to make sure I put mask on right. I'm not saying I don't want to become, y'know... dead. But I would rather it not be the day my dreams come true. I glanced at my reflection through the window.

I didn't look half bad. Well, as not bad as you can be after a five year slumber. Bed head wasn't actually that bad. However I patted it down none the less. I sat in a seat as I waited to get off.

I avoided eye contact with everyone around me but I did ease drop quite a bit. It wasn't long before someone began to speak again.

"Exo-packs on! Let's go! Exo-packs on!"

"Exo-packs on! Let's go!"

I quickly put mine on, struggling as I did.

"Remember, people, you lose that mask, you're unconscious in 20 seconds, you're dead in four minutes!" An older man with a bandana yelled, who I assumed was the commander.

"Let's nobody be dead today! Looks very bad on my report." He said and I stifled my laugh at him.

I felt the plane begin to land. One life ends another begins.

"Harnesses off! Get your packs!"

"Put it together, let's go! Let's go!"

"Harnesses off! One minute!"

In a haste i followed what the other officers did.

"When that ramp comes down, go directly into the base. Do not stop!" The commander yelled as he began to walk to the front of the line.

"Go straight inside, wait for my mark!" He yelled not long after the doors began to open. I saw many people look around. I was quickly disturbed as I heard him start to yell again.

"Go, go, go, go! Get out of there!" He said before continuing, "keep going, let's go!"

I stopped as soon as I saw a man trying his hardest to get in his wheelchair. I quickly helped him on it.

"Let's go, special case! Do not make me wait for you!" Yelled the commander, however we ignored him.

"Thanks, the names Jake, Jake Sulley." He gave me a smile as we began to stroll to follow where the other people were going. 'As in Tommy Sully?' I questioned myself. I had heard he passed. We had
been in the program together.

"No problem, I go by Sage. Sage Smith" I smiled at him, but it quickly fell when as these douches had to say something.

"Look at all this fresh meat!" Yelled one of the douches. I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact but it didn't work. I heard someone begin to catcall me.

I grumbled. We continued to head forward not paying them any attention.

"Who pissed in your coffee, hot stuff" one of the men said to me. I groaned. He obviously didn't like that so much. His face seemed to grow frustrated that I was ignoring him. I felt someone grip my shoulder.

"He's talking to you, bitch"
_____________________________
Now before you think oh she's not going to do shit. I have morals and boundaries. One being no touching unless I give you permission. The other being never underestimate the good taste of salty French fries.
________________________________
I quickly spun on my heal and clenched my fist before swinging with malice. I hit him square in the nose. I swore I could've heard a pop. Blood instantly went everywhere. Some staining my outfit which pissed me off even more. 

"Asshole" I muttered as I turned back around and began to walk away from the man hunched over gripping his nose. By now everyone was staring but not long after they began to work again.

Jake had finally caught up to me but I quickly stopped and pulled him back.

"Watch it, hot rod!" Yelled a man in a big machine. He gave jake and I a death glare and I glared back. I was still pissed off, if it wasn't obvious.

As we continued to walk we noticed a large yellow truck pass us, with big arrows sticking out the side of it.

"What do you think, Sully" I questioned.

"The natives?"

"I mean probably, I wouldn't want someone invading my home and trashing it either y'know."
_____________________________