CHAPTER 7

As we arrived people looked in shock or awe. Many of them began to touch my hair or play with it as I walked. It annoyed me but I was currently to tied up to do anything.

"Father... I see you" Neytiri said to the chief.

"These creatures why do you bring them here?"

"I was going to kill him... but there was a sign from Eywa."

"I have said... no dreamwalkers will come here."

"What's he saying" jake questioned Neytiri.

"They're alien smell fills my nose."

"Hey, what's he saying?" This time he questioned me. I rolled my eyes at him but opened my mouth to speak but Neytiri beat me to it.

"My father is deciding whether to kill you." Neytiri responded.

"Your father. It's nice to meet you, sir." Jake said as he stepped up to shake his hand, I quickly him back before he could get to close.

"Idiot! They think you're trying to harm him." I whispered to him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see tsu'tey smirk.

"Step back!" I heard someone shout.  I turned to see what I assumed as Tsahik.

"I will look at these aliens" She continued.

"That is mother" Neytiri whispered, "She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa."

"Who's Eywa?" My hand slapped my forehead at that.  She slowly began to examine Jake.

"What are you called?" She questioned us both.

"Jake Sully"

"Sage Smith"

She quickly pulled out a needle and poked Jake with it. He let out a grunt. Tsahik tasted the blood. Her face barely changing. She held the same reaction as she did mine but her eyes showed something else.

"Why did you come to us?" Tsahik questioned.

"We came to learn" I stated.

"We have tried to teach other sky people, It is hard to fill a cup which is already full."

"His cups are empty, and I have barely learned the language and creatures." I said to Tsahik as jake rolled his eyes at me.

"Just ask dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist."

"What are you" Tsahik replied.

"I was a marine. A... A warrior of the Jarhead clan."

"A warrior! I could kill him easily!"

"No!"

I couldn't help but snicker slightly. She turned her eyes to me as if it was a "and you?"

"I am a hunter, and protector. I gather but I save animals and people my job on Earth was to being a healer."

"Hmmm, you will be of use"

"This is the first healer, and warrior dreamwalker...we have seen." Eytukan
started,"we need to learn more about them."

"My daughter... you will teach him our way...to speak and walk as we do."

"Why me? That's not fair!" Neytiri exclaimed in annoyance.

"Tsu'tey you will teach her our ways." I heard a grunt of annoyance come from him.

"It is decided. My daughter will teach you our ways. Learn well Jakesully, then we will see if your insanity can be cured." Tsahik turned to me and I nodded showing that I already heard. She nodded back not long after.

Not long after tsu'tey made me change from my comfortable clothes to some rags. It made me annoyed for sure. It was time for dinner by then and as we were going up I heard singing.

It was beautiful, I then saw Jake and I gave him a smile to which he returned.

Once I made eye contact with Neytiri I smirked and winked at her.

"Good evening" jake said awkwardly, "please don't get up" to make matters worse he stepped on a woman's tail making her hiss at him.

"Hey, how you doing" I rolled my eyes at him and sat down beside him. After dinner was over it was finally time to go to sleep. As I followed tsu'tey to my leaf? It was right next to him how convenient. Realize there's sarcasm in there.

I quickly got in and turned to him watching as he went to his own as he later down he turned my way and saw me staring at him.

"What, dreamwalker?" He questioned annoyingly.

"Nothing, nothing... it's just..."

"What?"

"You're so mesmerizing." I whispered and he obviously heard me as his face turned purple. He turned on his opposite way as if to ignore me.

"Good night, my future husband." I said to him to fluster him even more it seemed to work as his tail and ears started twitching.

I smirked before closing my eyes and trying to sleep.
____________________________