CHAPTER 10

Jake was recording by now.

"Okay. This is video log 12. Times 2132." He stated as he looked at the camera,"do I have to do this now? I really need to get some rack." He said sighing.

"No, now. When it's fresh." Grace responded.

"Okay, location, shack, and the days are starting to blur together." He was right the days did blur together. I had become a much better hunter than I was before.

My na'vi had improved greatly and I got much closer to clan. Grace even got to get into the village.

Today was a normal day with training. I was ready. I knew it I just needed to show tsu'tey I was.

I quickly got my knife out ready to show what I could do as tsu'tey followed me I followed the tracks of the animal we were looking for. The tracks suddenly stopped as I looked around I saw the familiar eyes of the animal.

It had known we were following it. I got my bow out and got my arrow ready before it could even come at us I had already shot my arrow at it air flow. Piercing it as it went straight o the heart. Killing it automatically, I glanced at tsu'tey to see if he was impressed.

His face showed no signs until I got to his eyes he seemed surprised and impressed. I quickly made it to the thatonor taking my arrow out of its body.

"Rest my sister, for as you go somewhere else you will always be apart of the people. Bless Eywa." I whispered to her.

I turned to look at tsu'tey and he nodded to me. I was ready. Fucking finally.
____________________________

As we rode on the "horses" a couple other na'vi almost falling off the steep cliff, jake had a few close calls as well.

We began to climb up the rocks and ruble. Some were slippery and the mist got in my way a couple times.

I glanced at tsu'tey who was watching me closely. I just gave him a wink, causing him to almost trip and fall off. If not for my grabbing his hand he would've been falling to his doom.

As tsu'tey quickly commanded something in Na'vi he jumped off grabbing onto a vine. Not long after everyone was grabbing onto the vines.

When it was my turn I got on fairly easy and started to climb.

We began to walk on a narrow large vine I assume. As we stopped we saw all kinds of ikran. It was beautiful there was a waterfall beside us too. I saw Neytiri and her ikran land not long after in front of us. God she was so beautiful. Jake gave her a smile to which she returned.

She began to speak to tsu'tey in na'vi.

"Jakesully will go first." He was purposely touring jake and I didn't like that. Jake just scoffed.

"Tsu'tey can I speak with you?" It was more a statement then a question.

"Later." He said to me I scoffed my tail flicking in annoyance. I rolled my eyes at him before walking away. Jake began to walk towards the waterfall walking behind it. As he handed tsu'tey his weapons, to which he snatched them with malice.

"Now you choose your ikran. This you must feel inside." Neytiri started, "if he also chooses you, move quick lol I showed. You will have one chance jake."

"How will I know if he chooses me?" Jake questioned.

"He will try to kill you" Neytiri responded, her face remained monotone.

"Outstanding" Jake said sarcastically.

"Just what I wanted." I muttered sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I watched as jake moved forward most of the ikran moved away or flew away. They continued to hiss and scowl at him.

A blue and purple one began to hiss at him and unlike the others it didn't run away. It was time. I saw Neytiri smirk out of the corner of my eye. Which made me smirk.

"Let's dance" jake said smirking.

"That morons going to die." Jake began to twirl his lead around. Only one second later the ikran tried to get at him.

Jake reacted fast moving out of the way and tying the lead around the ikrans mouth. He quickly hopped on its back and wrapped his arms around his neck.

It let out a screech trying to fly in the air. The men began to let out whooping.

"Don't be afraid, warrior." Tsu'tey said mockingly. I hit him in the stomach causing him to hunch over.

"Make the bond!" Neytiri yelled her face scrunched.

"Jake, watch out!" I called out as I saw its head rear back. He quickly tumbled off and fell of the cliff before he could completely fall he gripped a tree root. Tsu'tey began to laugh, which I glared at him for.

Jake quickly got back up and jumped up on the ikran.

"Tsaheylu, Jake." Neytiri exclaimed sharply as she crouched down.

Jake quickly made them fall to the ground using his feet to stay on it. As he made the bond he chuckled.

"Yeah, that's right. You're mine. Huh?" Honestly the way he said that almost made m e fall to my knees.

Neytiri ran to him and began to speak. "First flight seals the bond. You cannot wait." She quickly began to push them towards the end of the cliff.

"Think fly!"

"Fly?" Jake asked as he fell off the cliff. I ran to the edge trying to see what happened I saw him struggling but then it ended as he began to fly straight.
____________________________