CHAPTER 11

It was finally my turn, I was so excited. I couldn't keep the grin off my face. As I began to walk forward someone pulled me back. I turned to tsu'tey, I gave him a look and he looked around.

"Don't die" he muttered to me, I just nodded in return. I smiled at him as he let go.

"Love you too" i said rolling my eyes. His eyes widened and he seemed to blush. I quickly walked away spinning my lead. Now what to do.

I began to walk to the center all kinds of ikrans screeching and hissing at me. I quickly looked around. I saw a larger one staring and hissing at me. By large I meant like three combined. Just my luck.

I began to walk towards it analyzing it. It had icy blue eyes streaks of white and blue on it all over purple on its beak. Its wings were wide and beautiful. It reminded my of winter on earth.

I got ready as it hissed at me. I glared and hissed back even louder. As it got closer to me I quickly moved to my left as it tried to hit me with its wing. Not even giving me a chance to recover it used it beak to knock me over I quickly grab my lead and swing it around her beak as I jump.

I pull myself onto her. Wrapping my legs around her neck so I can steady myself as I can feel us going into the air I connect us making the bond. I let out a sigh of relief as we went back on the ground.

I heard whooping I looked to see tsu'tey, Neytiri and jake. I smiled at them and began to take off.

"Fly" I whispered under my breath and we took off.
____________________________
"It's their most sacred place" Grace said talking to Jake. "See the flux vortex in these false color images?"

"Yeah that's what messes up my instruments." Trudy said.

"There is something really interesting going on in there biologically. I would die to get samples. Outsiders are strictly forbidden"
____________________________
As I was flying with Neytiri and Jake we saw a shadow abound us. I turned to look up and saw a large red and black ikran. My eyes widened as jake yelled, "dive!"

As it began to chase us I narrowly turned to my left. My ikran was about the same size and could take it on easily but by the Neytiri was giving me I shouldn't.

We dove into the trees maneuvering are way around branches and logs.

"Go, go!" Jake yelled. As he almost got bit by the ikran. "Follow me!"

"I'm not going to fit!" I called out. "I'm taking a left" I turned a sharp left as the ikran followed me it got stuck in some vines and I quickly followed behind Jake and Neytiri.

As we landed we began to laugh.

"You should've seen the look on your faces!" I laughed. Wiping my eyes as some tears fell out.
____________________________