CHAPTER 9

As tsu'tey and I went together on his horse we came up to see Jake in the mud. Which had me dying might I add.

"You should go away" Tsu'tey says glaring at jake. Causing me to hit him in the back.

"No, you'd miss me" jake retorted smirking. "I knew you could speak English." Tsu'tey just smirked and scoffed at him.

"This alien will learn nothing...a rock sees more...look at him!" Neytiri just laughed and hit Tsu'teys horse to get it to go.

____________________________
"So where we going" jake questioned. I rolled my eyes at him, Max told us he was trying to sell us out. And I didn't want to believe it but I would if I knew it was true.

"Getting out of dodge," Grace stated "I'm not going to let Selfridge and Quaritch micro manage this thing." She said giving him a slight glare. "There's a mobile link up at sight 26 we can work out of, way up in the mountains."

"The Hallelujah Mountains?" Norm questioned excitedly. I smirk knowing how much he wanted to go there.

"That's right."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah"

"Yes!" Norm exclaimed, as he laughed. Stopping as he saw the look on Jake's face. "The legendary flouting mountains on Pandora? Heard of them?"
__________________________
It was long before we were in aircraft. I watched in awe as we flew through the air.

"We're getting close." Grace informed Jake.

"Yeah, look at my instruments." Trudy cut in. I glanced at her control center and sure enough they were of the radar.

"Yep. We're in the Flux Vortex." Grace stated.

"We're VFR from here on."

"Just what I always wanted" I say sarcastically.

"No need for the sarcasm, young lady." Said Norm. I just stuck my tongue out at him as he rolled his eyes. "What's VFR?"

"Means you gotta see where you're going." Trudy smirked.

"You cant see anything." Stated Norm confused.

"Exactly. Ain't that a bitch?" Trudy said laughing. I turned toward jake just in time to see his face in awe at the floating islands.

"Oh, my god." Muttered Norm. I just chuckled at him.

Trudy laughed as she began again,"you should see your faces"

It wasn't long before we began to land. It was a smooth ride.

"Thank you for riding, Air Pandora."
__________________________
As we got in everyone got set up.

"Welcome to camp." I watched as Trudy began to look in what looked like a mini fridge which was completely empty.

"So, this is my bunk." Grace stated as she began to walk to her claimed bunk.

"This stuff is nasty" muttered Trudy. I tuned out the talking as I looked at the pictures with jake. We quickly got to our link stations. As we got in I ran around with Neytiri and Jake.

"Don't fall, numb nuts" jake rolled his eyes at me. Damn, what is with these people and rolling their eyes. It wasnt long before Neytiri began to intimidate a bird call.

Jake laughed nervously, "holy shit!"

"Ok potty mouth much."

"You can not be talking." I just rolled my eyes.

"Do not look in her eye." Neytiri said to us. I was already avoiding eye contact. I looked and saw jake doing the same. She quickly fed her a a purple treat.

"Ikran is not horse. Once tsaheylu is made, ikran will fly with only one hunter in the whole life." She said as she adjusted the straps and saddle. Jake fell to the ground in fright.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"To become taronyu, hunter, you must choose your own ikran and he must choose you.

"When?"

"When you are ready." She said as pulled down her mask. Not long after she exclaimed a call and she began to fly with her ikran.
____________________________