Returning Home... Or Not...

A young woman with platinum blonde hair stepped out of the plane with Alolan Ninetales beside her side.  

Alolan Ninetales resembles a Kitsune with the coat a pale blue,  its fur is more flowing and wispier. The tips of its tails and crest, as well as the lower halves of its legs, are white. The crest on its head is longer and its nine tails are less distinct from each other then a Kanto Ninetales.

"Ah... Isn't it nice to be back home, Crystal?" Diona asked her partner.

"Ninetales, Nine, Ninetales!" The Alolan Ninetales responded as it leaned into Diona's hand as the trainer petted her. Diona and Crystal walked towards a house that was on the outskirts of route 2.

 Diona and Crystal walked towards a house that was on the outskirts of route 2

^The House^

Diona opened up the door and was tackled by two small bodies "Mama! Mom!" 

The two responsible were two adorable balls of joy: Ava and Eteru. Both were Diona's adoptive children. 

"Haha! My little starlight, I'm back home now. There's no need to fret! Now did you give your uncle a hard time while I was away?" Diona asked as she carried both of them, one in each arm. 

The two shook their heads as they snuggled into their mother. "We behaved for Uncle Elias!" Diona smiled as she sat down on the couch and set the little ones down as well before a new voice was heard from the door.

"Well if it isn't the pokemon trainer prodigy herself and champion of Alola! Welcome home sis!" 

Diona turned around as she saw her energetic and adventurous brother standing in the door frame.

^Elias^

"It's good to be back home Elias" Diona replied as her partner started to cuddle with the two children who were sitting on the couch. "I Know! Let's head to the Pokemon Cafe and say Hi to Leah and the pokemon!" 

Ava and Eteru brightened up with that statement. "Can we play with the pokemon?" The both asked with sparkles in their eyes as Diona smiled. "Of course! Now let's hurry before the lunch rush starts!"