Prologue Aftermath

The group exited the Dark Mirror to find themselves in the familiar, empty mirror chamber. The group headed to the headmaster's office where the sound of faint angry shouting was heard. 

"Should we even knock?" Ace sweat-dropped as he swore he heard something shattered in the room. Diona rolled her eyes as she knocked on the door, but there was no response. Yuu decided to open the door as the group was met with a sight of a very furious Luxray, Houndoom, Furfrou, Lucario & Umbreon threatening to attack and the teachers glaring at the bird headmaster.

"What were you thinking?! Letting an injured female student go follow a group of trouble makers! You're lucky I haven't told Ms. Whispers familiars to attack you already!" Crewel shouted as Crowley was cowering and shaking at the sight of a very furious Crewel and some very furious Pokemon that could kill him if they wanted to.

"Umm... should we come back at another time or...." The people and pokemon in the room turned to look at the doorway where the group was standing, well Diona was leaning onto Yuu for support since she was still somewhat injured.

Luxray, Umbreon, & Houndoom urgently went up to their trainer and started to nuzzle her and scold her for being so reckless. Meanwhile, Crowley was thanking the great 7 for saving him from the wrath of the others. "See, Ms. Whispers is just fine!" 

Yuu, Ace, & Deuce glared at Crowley, Fine was the wrong word to use in this scenario since Diona was injured from earlier and yet despite her condition she still went to save there butts from being killed. Yuu waved the crystal in front of the Crow's face, "We have the crystal you threatened us to get!" 

The teachers glared at the headmaster as the Pokemon absolutely lost it, so Diona, Yuu, Ace, Deuce, & Grim had to hold them all back to prevent them from attacking the crow. "Pardon?! You're telling me you actually went to the Dwarfs' Mine in search of a magestone?" 

Diona looked at the bird in disbelief and rubbed her forehead. "Don't tell me you were planning to expel us from the START?!" Crowley sweat-dropped at the change of tone from the Pokemon prodigy. "I didn't expect that you'd seriously do it. And never in my wildest imaginings did I think you would actually return with a magestone! And here I spent all evening preparing your expulsion documents..." 

"CROWLEY!!!" Everyone shouted in irritation as Diona let her grip loosen on Furfrou as the Diamond styled Furfrou used a very strong Water pulse drenching the bird. "Are you serious?! While we were fightin' some crazy monster for you, you were expelling us?!" Grim complained as Yuu loosened his grip on Umbreon as the Moonlight pokemon fired a Shadow ball at the crow.

Diona told Umbreon and Furfrou to loosen up on the attacks (meaning that if they attack do it the weakest they can so they don't murder someone...), Yuu explained the situation of the mines and how they got the stone. 

"Hmmm. So a mysterious monster was living in the mines. And the five of you worked together to destroy it, and then brought its magestone back to me?" Crowley asked very weary of his next words since Diona's Pokemon were out of the five's grasps and could attack him at any moment. 

"I don't know that I'd call it 'working together.' " Ace denied

"It was more like we just happened to share the same goal at the same time..." Deuce added on.

Just then the Crow started to cry... That's right, a grown man who is irresponsible as heck for his own darn school is now crying right this second.... Man this school needs a therapist and this is the exact reason the school doesn't have one: because the headmaster is childish as hell and won't do it!

(My sister and Cousin: dragging me away from my office to calm down so I don't write a whole essay about how Crowley is irresponsible as hell and how NRC needs a new headmaster

Me: Still ranting as they drag me away from my computer)

ANYWAYS!!!! Crowley allowed Yuu and Grim into NRC as students, Yuu got the Ghost Camera, and they all avoided being expelled! The five left the office, but not without the teachers asking Diona to knock Crowley out which her pokemon gladly did wit...

ANYWAYS!!!! Crowley allowed Yuu and Grim into NRC as students, Yuu got the Ghost Camera, and they all avoided being expelled! The five left the office, but not without the teachers asking Diona to knock Crowley out which her pokemon gladly did with a combo of Shadow ball, Thunderbolt, Water pulse, Aura sphere, & Flamethrower.

The five were walking out of the office and sparking up conversation as they started to walk back to their dorms. "La la la la la! I'm a student at Night Raven College! La la la! I'm gonna be the top mage on campus in no time. Enjoy eating my dust, boys!" Grim happily stated as Diona shook her head but held a tiny smile.

"Big words for a sentient pile of lint who's literally only half a student. Still... Good for you." Ace smiled as they walked.

"I guess we're schoolmates now. Grim, Yuu, Diona— welcome to Night Raven." Deuce also smiled as Yuu smiled back, "The pleasure is all mine!"

Ace smile dropped a tiny bit as he suddenly ruined the mood. "Okay, seriously, can we quit it with that stuff?" 

"Heh. We'll be seeing each other all the time now. We'll see what a pleasure that turns out to be. Especially you, Ace, since we're in the same dorm." Deuce stated as Ace smirked a tiny bit, "Yeaaah, can't say I'm jazzed to see your smug, self-important scowl every day." Ace taunted.

"Better than your lazy, dopey grin." Deuce fired back. "Keep bawling, crybaby. I haven't forgotten how you almost wept when he said you were expelled. Catch ya later, Diona & Yuu." The brain-cell duo walked off towards their dorm only leaving the Ramshackle trio in the hall.

"Those two seem like they're made for each other." Yuu stated as soon as the two were gone. Diona giggle quietly, "Well it;s often said that the more you argue the closer you are. I think those two will be close friends either way." Diona added to the statement.

"C'mon, Diona & Yuu, let's get back to the dorm! Tomorrow when we wake, it won't be as janitors. Finally, finally... My glorious education as a proper Night Raven College student is about to begin!" Grim happily stated as the two humans grinned. The three of them happily raced back to the dorm as the life pokemon looked at its trainer from a fair distance away. 

The pokemon bowed its head before silently speaking out to telepathy. 'Diona is growing stronger every day. William... Lucinda... You'll be so proud of her if you saw her now.... I promise that'll me and the others will keep her safe as she fills her role as the 'Star of Hope' for the ones who succumb to the darkness and serve as the 'Guardian' of the realm of dreamers...'

The pokemon then turned around and headed back to the biomes knowing that the other legendary pokemon will have to help prepare for the journey ahead. 

A/n: Duh, Duh, DUHHHHH! The plot thickens and i'm finally done with the prologue!!! Please be patient with me as I get to the next chapters since author-chan is going to fly to Florida to visit Harry potter world and I'm trying to finish my gosh darn summer work while trying to pack my things as well. So the next chapters may be delayed but I'll try my best to get as may chapters in before I have to get to the airport. Sorry this chapter was short as well!

Anyways, Ciao! 

-Blaze