In The Middle of The Night

Diona found herself in the middle of a garden as she spotted a young girl with blonde hair and wearing a blue dress, white stockings, and black mary janes watching live cards painting roses?

Diona wanted to move from her spot but she was somehow rooted to the spot and even if she wanted to speak out, she couldn't since whenever she spoke no words came out. 

"Hurry and paint the roses red!" One of the cards stated as they hurriedly splattered some paint on the roses.

"Hurry, before the flower wilts!" Another card said as it moves to another rose bush.

"Why are you painting the roses red?" The girl asked the cards as they turned around to look at her. "Well, we accidentally planted white roses by mistake! The Queen loves red, If the Queen saw white roses instead each of us would lose our head!" 

"Goodness!" The girl exclaimed holding her neck as if afraid that she'll lose her own head from that statement.

"And since that's a thought we dread...." The cards started trembling before going back to painting the roses. "We're painting the roses red!"

The scenery faded as it was replaced with the sight of a big shrine with a huge Sakura tree in the front.

Diona blinked in surprise as the sight itself felt so familiar to her. Diona approached the tree and the blue part of the bark glowed brighter as she approached, Diona gently put her hand on the bark as a small blue orb of light emerged and landed on her outhold hand. 

The light dimmed down to reveal a crystal lotus emitting a faint golden glow.

Diona was confused as she started to black out as faint voices started to fill the air

'Hey, Snowrose! Are you coming with the other apprentices to visit the other kingdoms?'

'Maybe next time Spark, I have studies to do...'

'Eh?! You're always in the library doing lessons! Come on loosen up a little!'