Learning The Truth

The group huffed as they made it to the rose maze, the group was catching their breaths. Diona sat on the grass with her children in her lap as they leaned against their mom for support, while Diona's Pokemon sat next to their trainer.

Yuu was watching over the tiny wind spirit: Zephyr who was sitting on Yuu's head meanwhile Ace & Deuce were also catching their breaths.

"Rrrgh! I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?" Ace ranted, clearly frustrated with Riddle's behavior.

"Banished by the housewarden from my own dorm... My dream of becoming an honor student is slipping further and further away..." Deuce sighed as he was rethinking about the events that took place, he was clearly feeling dejected. Diona patted Deuce on the back to provide some sort of comfort.

"Why, don't you all look lost birds, quite the collection of frowning faces." An unknown voice said.

The first year group looked towards the direction of the voice to see a floating head with cat ears, grinning. It would have been normal until you noticed the fact that the body was missing. The group was in shock and baffled.

"Myah! A ghost head!" Grim shrieked as he jumped into Yuu's arms, not wanting to be harmed by this mysterious floating head.

"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here." As the person said that, the rest of their body appeared.

"What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" Deuce questioned, everyone in the group was baffled by the sudden appearance of the new face.

"The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker. Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" The person said, almost in a purr like tone mimicking a cats. He had the same grin and he seemed gleeful, Diona wondered if that was his normal personality or was it something else entirely.

"Uh, look, Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?" Ace asked, all confused on how to say the name.

Ava & Eteru were behind Diona and Yuu as they tried saving the name themselves but they couldn't say it right.

"It's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker. A long and strange name but I guess I can't judge, after all I'm not part of this world." Diona commented as her Pokemon were curious about this new comer.

"Heh heh. People usually just call me Che'nya." The boy, whose name they figured out was Che'yna said with a grin. Chen'yna had the same grin as he was floating in midair almost like he was leaning against something like a tree branch. "Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass."

When Che'nya said that last part, Diona had a small headache which caused a flashback. She was an older blonde headed girl, a man who looked important and was surround by clocks. Diona didn't know what the two were talking about but she was snapped out of the memory.

"What dorm are you from?" Yuu asked, noticing that Che'nya's attire was way different from anyone else's uniform in Night Raven.

"Why don't you try to guess?" Che'nya teased as he sat on a tree branch and leaned against the bark of the tree.

"Oh, I know! He's got animal ears, so he's gotta be from... uh... Bananaclaw, was it?" Grim guessed.

"It's Savanaclaw, I admit I would assume he's from that dorm. But he's not wearing that dorm color armband for Savanaclaw." Diona observed.

"Bzzzzzt! Incorrect. Bananas grow on trees, do they not? I, on the other hand, am a cat." Che'nya said as he had his eyes closed.

"And besides, other dorms have students with animal ears, too." Deuce told Grim.